British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

I'll give the promotion much longer than I'll give a WUM like you.

Enlighten please Big Shot

2 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

No chance Peter Wyngarde died on the 15th January 2018

Unless you are on about the re-runs then you need to watch Department S first to get the Jason King back story...,

Regards
THJ

No, not that Jason King,,, a mean Danny's brother ye silly sausage.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Winditon said:

Kus and Phillips nailed on!!!

Some might see that as a waist of good nails ;)

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

No chance Peter Wyngarde died on the 15th January 2018

Unless you are on about the re-runs then you need to watch Department S first to get the Jason King back story...,

Regards
THJ

thats gone over a few young uns heads .

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Winditon said:

I personally would expect "relatively soon" to be quicker than a month as would most I would expect!!!

15 hours ago, leander said:

Maybe so but not necessarily a fortnight. 

Give it a fortnight and you may be surprised with a ready made team set up to pick from...

Regards
THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn

In the SS today looks very unlikely Tero will be back as he has signed to ride in Poland.

When Tero first said he had signed up for poland he had only agreed to sign as a squad member unless something has changed since he made that announcement.

2 minutes ago, Diamondlil said:

When Tero first said he had signed up for poland he had only agreed to sign as a squad member unless something has changed since he made that announcement.

Tero said at the end of last season if Newcastle didn't race on a Sunday he would definitely be back. Make of that what you will. He will be a great signing on his average for someone  as I think he's easily capable of putting a bit on his average. 

• Like 1

Just throwing a curveball out there what about baby bjerre as a possible heat leader he has a pretty low average although he’s never looked that great at brough. And he seems to have been a bit problematic for team managers he obviously had incidents in his last season at Redcar, and Sheffield last season. 

20 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

Just throwing a curveball out there what about baby bjerre as a possible heat leader he has a pretty low average although he’s never looked that great at brough. And he seems to have been a bit problematic for team managers he obviously had incidents in his last season at Redcar, and Sheffield last season. 

I think you may have answered your own question !

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Winditon said:

Enlighten please Big Shot

You spent months last close season on here on a series of fairly obvious windups then just before the season began revealed that you had been toying with us all along and that you were off to pursue other activities, doubtless more suited to your massive intellect and razor sharp wit.

You're back (hooray) and off we go again. 

38 minutes ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

You spent months last close season on here on a series of fairly obvious windups then just before the season began revealed that you had been toying with us all along and that you were off to pursue other activities, doubtless more suited to your massive intellect and razor sharp wit.

You're back (hooray) and off we go again. 

Glad you still remember me