British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Mentalmik said:

Is there gonna be any news of a signing anytime soon,  it's looking like we are gonna be last out the blocks again with most teams announcing new rider's.  Need a bit of good news please 

Think you will get the “golden oldies” that are not at Berwick.

If Wells and Riss stay at Edinburgh, only Richie, Klindt and Nick Morris left out of top riders from last year assuming Barker and Wright at Redcar, Cook will be announced at Glasgow.

only Birmingham and Newcastle could take them and maybe Leicester ( not sure but thought Richie would be with his ex boss )

not many options left so maybe the 2 pointer bit may not be an option

time will tell

8 minutes ago, bringbackHalifax said:

If Wells and Riss stay at Edinburgh, only Richie, Klindt and Nick Morris left out of top riders from last year assuming Barker and Wright at Redcar, Cook will be announced at Glasgow.

only Birmingham and Newcastle could take them and maybe Leicester ( not sure but thought Richie would be with his ex boss )

time will tell

Don’t think both Wells and Riss will be at Edinburgh,1 maybe.

41 minutes ago, bringbackHalifax said:

time will tell

I thought I read that Klindt couldn't ride Sundays/Championship next year due to Polish commitments. Possibly was on the Worky thread.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I thought I read that Klindt couldn't ride Sundays/Championship next year due to Polish commitments. Possibly was on the Worky thread.

I suspect that Championship would simply be one commitment too many for Nic this year — he didn’t have a Premiership club when signing for Workington and upon joining Poole found the logistics tough. Rode more than a hundred meetings last season. Assuming he gets a top-flight spot then I can’t see him riding second-tier in 2019, certainly not a full season.

2 hours ago, Fourentee said:

I suspect that Championship would simply be one commitment too many for Nic this year — he didn’t have a Premiership club when signing for Workington and upon joining Poole found the logistics tough. Rode more than a hundred meetings last season. Assuming he gets a top-flight spot then I can’t see him riding second-tier in 2019, certainly not a full season.

i think he is doing Poole only in the uk . was superb in 18.........

1 hour ago, highside said:

How about Lindgren Kus Wilko Morris Wethers Phillips and Bukhave ?

I’m pleaaed your not part of the promotion team 

What about

A Summers

L Bjerre 

L Lindgren

M Wethers

A Morris 

C Wilkinson 

D Phillips 

Pleased with Matty as a first signing. Was scoring well above his average by the end of last season and should do well in a weaker league.

17 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Pleased with Matty as a first signing. Was scoring well above his average by the end of last season and should do well in a weaker league.

Yeah, after dropping to below 4pt ave. His second half of the season really got going. Thoroughly deserved a team place :)

nice start to team welcome back matty 

Edited by diamonds7

Solid signing :t:Happy with that one, genuinely thought he wouldn't be back thought, I'm happy

Ashley signs next? Not sure how many Newcastle United fans would like the sounds of that one :P Haha

Edited by Dandelion
  • Haha 2