British Speedway Forum

10 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Solid signing :t:Happy with that one, genuinely thought he wouldn't be back thought, I'm happy

Ashley signs next? Not sure how many Newcastle United fans would like the sounds of that one :P Haha

Yea. Ashley out and our Ashley  back in. Think, and hope, he will be back with us where he started to realise his potential, after losing his teamplace at Worky, Peterborough, etc. Got to be remembered that Ashley waited for a teamplace with us before we confirmed we were running in 2018. Riders like that, loyal to a promotion, are hard to come by and deserve to be in queue before others. He rode in my afternoon training school late in the season, and loved being with the young riders, and especially riding on the small bikes that the kids first ride. He was in his element and everyone loved having him there for that day.     

• Like 6

2nd rider for 2019 to be announced tomorrow.  BCB or Aarnio?

1 hour ago, SpeedwayNeutral said:

Could morris not be following aarnio to the west to Workington?

oh eck , we only have a few spots left . can we fit them all in ? have we robbed a post office or bank. maybe even won the lottery !

7 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Do you guys think luddie will be resigning ? where abouts is he based ?

I hope not 

23 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Good God please no 

47 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

39 minutes ago, Shearer09 said:

I hope not 

23 minutes ago, diamonds7 said:

Good God please no 

He should clean up in this diluted pishpoor league ;)

• Haha 1

hope you lot get Danny Phillips . ypu deserve some luck . he looked better than some of his scuuny team mates @ worky .

plus , up against some 2 pointers on a regular bases he should  score some points .i would like to see him @ worky in 19 .

he has got something !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

When I first read the post I thought Ludde had resigned from Newcastle,I would like to think they will go for a change hopefully.Good first signing in stormy and would like to see Tero,Ashley& hopefully a fully fit Lewis rose.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2018 at 8:23 PM, bringbackHalifax said:

If Wells and Riss stay at Edinburgh, only Richie, Klindt and Nick Morris left out of top riders from last year assuming Barker and Wright at Redcar, Cook will be announced at Glasgow.

only Birmingham and Newcastle could take them and maybe Leicester ( not sure but thought Richie would be with his ex boss )

not many options left so maybe the 2 pointer bit may not be an option

time will tell

Edinburgh can't keep Riss and Wells. They only have 18.32 left for four riders. Riss and Wells total 16.98, so even with two two pointers it don't fit. They may possibly keep one with Worrall, (not sure if that even fits) but it would be a woefully weak bottom end.

5 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Been based in Sweden since most of last season. Just flies in for the meetings.

6 hours ago, soupy said:

Good first signing in stormy and would like to see Tero,Ashley& hopefully a fully fit Lewis rose.

It’s like Groundhog Day, nothing much seems to change. What happened to the revolving door at Brough Park?

Seriously, I would like Tero and Ash to re-sign, then perhaps a new rider or two?