British Speedway Forum

Tero, Ash, Ludvig and Richie for me Teamed with the already signed Wethers

Leaves the reserves left to fill... Connor Coles and Danyon Hume? Or Max Clegg and Connor Coles? (Danny as replacment for 2.00er? What night do Stoke race? If it's Sunday then Coles is a no go

Richie Worrall 7.80  
Ashley Morris 5.44  
Ludvig Lindgren 6.47  
Matthew Wethers 5.78  
Tero Aarnio 6.83  
Hume/Clegg? 3.70/3.17  
Coles/Phillips?

With Clegg at reserve we'd be able to fit Alfie Bowtell or Ben Hopwood at 7 instead of Coles/Phillips... Interesting times ahead... You never know... Kenneth Bjerre and Bjarne Pedersen may re-sign ;)

47 minutes ago, JCookie said:

Morris to Birmingham

Looks like Worrall is away to Leicester as well.

1 hour ago, JCookie said:

Morris to Birmingham

Disappointed at that, but best of luck to Ash,,, Diamonds will need to pull a suprise out of the bag today.

Anyone with Kerr or Bowtell in their line up can skratch them off also.

Edited by ruffdiamond

On 11/29/2018 at 8:58 PM, phillwhitewasmad said:

Nike lunna would be a good choice

Signed this morning remember where you heard it first

Great signing for Newcastle, disappointed he is not back at Redcar

• Like 1

Good signing by the Diamonds , would liked to have seen him back at Glasgow.

Will add to his average no problem classy performer the trick is keeping him fit always seemed to pick far too many injuries.

Gud first two signings,just a bit worried that it could be slim pickings for the rest as both Worralls gone and Ashley too.  Need some heat leader's and good captain to be competitive now I think 

Honestly

Nice change of direction and a different face, maybe not expected? but could be a sign that the whole team will get an overhaul and good luck to the promotion it shows Martin Phillips is giving it a serious go

Regards

THJ

Disappointed that Ashley never signed :( But I am excited to see what Nike brings next season, he's on a very small average imo and I think he could do well... Could we have a very Finnish team next season? Or will another team take another one of our riders...? :( Time will tell...

My latest and probably incorrect guess... But at least it shows we can still field a decent team with the riders we have left to choose from

Aaron Summers 7.18
Matthew Wethers 5.78
Matej Kus 5.63
Nike Lunna 5.63
Tero Aarnio 6.83
Gappmaier/Bacon 4.84/4.67
2.00er 2.00

3 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Signed this morning remember where you heard it first

who cares where we heard it first, why not let the clubs announce who they are signing or are you on some sort of mission to announce who has signed who before the clubs have chance to let their supporters know,why be a spoiler?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Honestly

Nice change of direction and a different face, maybe not expected? but could be a sign that the whole team will get an overhaul and good luck to the promotion it shows Martin Phillips is giving it a serious go

Regards

THJ

Throw Lasse Bjerre into the mix.

Martin said he wanted us to sign riders that will "entertain" and I think Nike will do that.  Hopefully he can get used to the track pretty quickly.  Welcome to the Diamonds Nike.

Really sorry to see Ash go.  He was second on my list of riders I would have liked to see return.  Good Luck at Brum Ash.

I just hope that the rider on the top of my list that I'd hope to return does so and doesn't go elsewhere, as rumoured throughout the Forum.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Martin said he wanted us to sign riders that will "entertain" and I think Nike will do that.  Hopefully he can get used to the track pretty quickly.  Welcome to the Diamonds Nike.

Really sorry to see Ash go.  He was second on my list of riders I would have liked to see return.  Good Luck at Brum Ash.

I just hope that the rider on the top of my list that I'd hope to return does so and doesn't go elsewhere, as rumoured throughout the Forum.

Tero... Hopefully there'll be two Finns in the team

17 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Tero... Hopefully there'll be two Finns in the team

George English said in Speedway Star that Tero is ruled out due to Polish commitments, it was the edition with a big article on Lewis Kerr.

• Like 1