British Speedway Forum

I thought he chose a Polish team where he was just a squad member so he could still ride weekends in uk?

39 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

I thought he chose a Polish team where he was just a squad member so he could still ride weekends in uk?

Reading the SS it sounds like his Polish commitments have ruled him out.  I can't remember the quote word for word but George was suggesting that being a Sunday track and finding riders was difficult due to Polish commitments and they would have loved to have Tero back but his Polish commitments have put a stop to that.

So.... reading the above.... we can probably expect Ludvig back?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, StevePark said:

So.... reading the above.... we can probably expect Ludvig back?

Hope not 

54 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

Reading the SS it sounds like his Polish commitments have ruled him out.  I can't remember the quote word for word but George was suggesting that being a Sunday track and finding riders was difficult due to Polish commitments and they would have loved to have Tero back but his Polish commitments have put a stop to that.

I've asked tero if his polish commitment wud stop a return to the Diamonds and he said not at all

24 minutes ago, Mentalmik said:

I've asked tero if his polish commitment wud stop a return to the Diamonds and he said not at all

Workington bound i believe. However It would affect him if Newcastle ride on Sunday as do Poland.

20 minutes ago, Mentalmik said:

Difficulties are that if Tero does well, and gets picked on a regular basis by his Polish team, Newcastle is screwed as other clubs will only change some fixtures but not all. Heyho, in those circumstances I know quite a number on here who would be condemning George given he knew that Tero's Polish fixtures did get in the way of his Diamond fixtures. Would have preferred both Tero and Ash as they are honest and loyal triers, but we now have to go down another path starting with Nike. He is an exciting rider, but prone to big crashes, so he should be an exciting rider to watch especially away on the bigger or faster tracks.

• Like 1

Tero has been announced...... at Workington.

On 12/3/2018 at 8:23 PM, bringbackHalifax said:

If Wells and Riss stay at Edinburgh, only Richie, Klindt and Nick Morris left out of top riders from last year assuming Barker and Wright at Redcar, Cook will be announced at Glasgow.

only Birmingham and Newcastle could take them and maybe Leicester ( not sure but thought Richie would be with his ex boss )

not many options left so maybe the 2 pointer bit may not be an option

time will tell

Edinburgh can't keep Riss and Wells. They only have 18.32 left for four riders. Riss and Wells total 16.98, so even with two two pointers it don't fit. They may possibly keep one with Worrall, (not sure if that even fits) but it would be a woefully weak bottom end.

Wow. A day of mega surprises for diamonds fans. Nike Lunna signed. Where did that come from. Never expected that.

Ash gone. GUTTED! Maybe a bigger surprise than the Lunna signing. Had him nailed on as a dead cert for 2019 diamonds. Really disappointed he's chose to go elsewhere.

Tero to Workington. Whilst possibly not as big a surprise, again a dissapointment. Not sure where our team building goes now., last years's engine room has been ripped out.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, leander said:

Edinburgh can't keep Riss and Wells. They only have 18.32 left for four riders. Riss and Wells total 16.98, so even with two two pointers it don't fit. They may possibly keep one with Worrall, (not sure if that even fits) but it would be a woefully weak bottom end.

Richie W has signed for Leicester

1 hour ago, leander said:

52 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Richie W has signed for Leicester

17 minutes ago, Tonystark said:

Bit slow 

I was responding to the top post by Leander, who is obviously unaware of the 'news.'