British Speedway Forum

Danny P put on Twitter (and I think Facebook and Instagram) that he was all sorted for 2019.  So he's obviously fixed up somewhere which hasn't been announced yet.

18 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Danny P put on Twitter (and I think Facebook and Instagram) that he was all sorted for 2019.  So he's obviously fixed up somewhere which hasn't been announced yet.

That could be NL though.

51 minutes ago, StevePark said:

that could be a proper full time job . some folk still have them , ya know !

Edited by jenga

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

If it says Championship no.1, surely it means Championship and not Premier Dave :unsure:

I can only think of Summers, Riss, Lawson, N Morris, Bach, Wright, Barker,MPT and yuor mate TJ (Tomas Jorgenson, not THJ or TJHughes) Dave ;)

Yes, but I was thinking a no 1 to championship standard, who might only be a second string in the Premier. Most of those you have quoted seem to already have a home, but just not announced, I really couldn't care about my mate Tomas J.  Hope he goes to Redcar actually.  ;)

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Yes, but I was thinking a no 1 to championship standard, who might only be a second string in the Premier. Most of those you have quoted seem to already have a home, but just not announced, I really couldn't care about my mate Tomas J.  Hope he goes to Redcar actually.  ;)

Yes, I hope he does too, then we might get M Palm Tree, good for a Sunday evening.

• Haha 1

Happy with Clegg as a signing, Welcome... :t: Solid, young reserve How about...

Michael Palm Toft    7.96
Gino Manzares    4.00
Nike Lunna    5.63
Matthew Wethers    5.78
Aaron Summers    7.18
Nathan Greaves    3.99
Max Clegg    3.17

Or Ellis Perks instead of Gino and Nathan would go to 2 and Ellis to 6

Alternatively we could go Kus instead of Gino and 2.00er (instead of Greaves) and Max at reserve?

7 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Happy with Clegg as a signing, Welcome... :t: Solid, young reserve How about...

Michael Palm Toft    7.96
Gino Manzares    4.00
Nike Lunna    5.63
Matthew Wethers    5.78
Aaron Summers    7.18
Nathan Greaves    3.99
Max Clegg    3.17

Or Ellis Perks instead of Gino and Nathan would go to 2 and Ellis to 6

Alternatively we could go Kus instead of Gino and 2.00er (instead of Greaves) and Max at reserve?

Afternoon Danders,

I prefer your second alternative. 

Your memory is better than mine, I'm sure, but I'm not sure Nathan has burned up the track at BP in the past.

Don't think Lindgren will be back after a poor 2018 and him refusing to fly in for Newcastle final match at Workington.

I think Rene Bach might make a return to Newcastle next year.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jenga said:

nice wee loan fee for the marras !

it would only be clarty wraggs anyway ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

11 hours ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

Afternoon Danders,

I prefer your second alternative. 

Your memory is better than mine, I'm sure, but I'm not sure Nathan has burned up the track at BP in the past.

Think Nathan would be a lot better now, and at reserve to start with and he'd improve our away form a bit, I think most years, whatever our home team is, we'll have a large advantage as we have such an unusual shape track

Hello new to forum. Got back in to speedway in 2017 season after a too long brake think it was about 1994 when I stopped. Left school went to collage found girls had family now I am back 

Enjoyed reading through the last 23 pages thought I say hi 

I see season tickets are now up for sale today 

Thanks for reading 

Alan

• Like 3