British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

Slightly off topic, who do I contract to pay for 4 tickets for the Xmas do?

Thanks

Terrace "mine's  a pint of Moretti" Grumbler

email to info@newcastlediamonds.co

or if you're on Facebook message them on there.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

Slightly off topic, who do I contract to pay for 4 tickets for the Xmas do?

Thanks

Terrace "mine's  a pint of Moretti" Grumbler

I'll  order them for you, and you can pay on the door. Just tell Joan they are in the name of Terrace Grumbler. :D

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StevePark said:

email to info@newcastlediamonds.co

or if you're on Facebook message them on there.

The link isn't working at the moment Steve.

46 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I'll  order them for you, and you can pay on the door. Just tell Joan they are in the name of Terrace Grumbler. :D

Thank you, very much appreciated - see you on Saturday!

11 hours ago, leander said:

Basically I would think he'd do ok around brough, particularly when you look at the bottom end of some other teams. Not so sure about away though.

Still I'd rather be in the position we are in than Eastbourne. They have 24+ for their last three, Rumoured to be Lawson, Kennett,  and Wajknecht which by my reckoning will only take them to about 36-36.5 ish Three sub 3.00 at the bottom meaning Alfie Bowtell is in the main body of the team.

I'd be happy if we could get a 7.0, a 5.0, and a 3.75 ish to complete the side.

Think your reckoning is out... Lawson and Kennett are both over 9?

The link to order the tickets for the Newcastle Speedway Xmas Party on Saturday 22nd Dec at the PTE Club in Byker. has now been fixed. All future requests for tickets should be made through that link to help estimate the food requirements. Should be a goodun. :rolleyes::P

16 hours ago, leander said:

Basically I would think he'd do ok around brough, particularly when you look at the bottom end of some other teams. Not so sure about away though.

Still I'd rather be in the position we are in than Eastbourne. They have 24+ for their last three, Rumoured to be Lawson, Kennett,  and Wajknecht which by my reckoning will only take them to about 36-36.5 ish Three sub 3.00 at the bottom meaning Alfie Bowtell is in the main body of the team.

I'd be happy if we could get a 7.0, a 5.0, and a 3.75 ish to complete the side.

Now gone to Birmingham.

11 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

The link to order the tickets for the Newcastle Speedway Xmas Party on Saturday 22nd Dec at the PTE Club in Byker. has now been fixed. All future requests for tickets should be made through that link to help estimate the food requirements. Should be a goodun. :rolleyes::P

Order me some bate Dave :t:

Getting back to the TJ signing, do you think they'll play 'Tommy Gun' by the Clash when he wins a race ?,,, I hope so :)

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Getting back to the TJ signing, do you think they'll play 'Tommy Gun' by the Clash when he wins a race ?,,, I hope so :)

I think that Leander will have noted your comment. :P

32 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Apparently he has his own Tommy Gun - same title different song:

59 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Apparently he has his own Tommy Gun - same title different song:

mmmm,,,, well, a suppose the Clash may be before his time.

21 hours ago, leander said:

I'd be happy if we could get a 7.0, a 5.0, and a 3.75 ish to complete 

Personally I think this is the season Phillips has to start improving if he wants to make a living out of the sport. It's not as if he's a new comer. People forget he's been around for a while. I realise he had a bad injury but he needs to kick on now.

• Like 1

How do we know Lasse has signed yet? Don't get me wrong I'd love him to, but no one has said yet? Finish the team with Lasse, Ludvig and Connor Coles please?