British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, highside said:

Hope it's neither of the first two .

agreed id give lasse a go see what george can do with him . 

Not sure if he's a real fit in the team or if he's been taken by another team but I would love to see Josh Pickering ride around Newcastle again, always in the dirt on the outside, very exciting to watch :)

But overall, I think the squad is shaping up well so far.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FreddieWebb said:

Not sure if he's a real fit in the team or if he's been taken by another team but I would love to see Josh Pickering ride around Newcastle again, always in the dirt on the outside, very exciting to watch :)

But overall, I think the squad is shaping up well so far.

Riding for the monarchs again but I think every fan agrees with you 

5 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Well. who's it going to be, Ludde, Kus or Baby Bjerre. Find out at the Xmas Party at 7.30pm at the PTE Club on Sat 22nd Dec.. 

It’s definitely not Matej and surely Lindgren needs to move on he is shocking away from home! 

7 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Welcome back Pavlova :)

Proper strength in depth... With a decent number 1 too...

Thomas Jorgensen 7.66  
Victor Palovaara 5.80  
Matej Kus 5.63  
Matthew Wethers 5.78  
Nike Lunna 5.63  
Mikkel B Andersen 4.29  
Max Clegg 3.17  

Does Matt Williamson still ride? As he, with his 2.5% reduction fits at 6 instead of Mikkel?

Or how about a 5.20 rider? A surprise? Oliver Berntzon?

Need to get your calculator back out out victors average is 6.25 not 5.80.

20 hours ago, leander said:

Lawson is 9.03 before the british deduction, so that puts him a tad under 9. I had Kennett on about 8.4 before the brit deduction (based on his rye house average last year converted) not realising that those rides don't count. Zach was 5.19 before the deduction. So that made them about 22.5 , hence they would be about 2.00 below. Reckoning was fine, it was just Rye House records being expunged it that threw me. :D

If Kennett is over 9.0 I doubt he'll reach that figure. He gets a headache north of Peterborough!

Rye House meetings don’t count and he rode for Berwick a few years ago and enjoyed it haha.

No disrespect meant but hopefully not Ludvig. Nice lad but better options. Wouldn't mind L Bjerre and then not sure what's left points wise.

22 minutes ago, MrP said:

No disrespect meant but hopefully not Ludvig. Nice lad but better options. Wouldn't mind L Bjerre and then not sure what's left points wise.

about 9.5 for final two.

Edited by ruffdiamond

17 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

about 9.5 for final two.

9.97 ...and Lasse is on 7.08.

Edited by Tsunami

13 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

9.97 ...and Lasse is on 7.08.

I make it 9.51 - Matty W 5.78 + Nike 5.63 + Max 3.17 + Thomas 7.66 + Victor 6.25 = 28.49

13 minutes ago, StevePark said:

I make it 9.51 - Matty W 5.78 + Nike 5.63 + Max 3.17 + Thomas 7.66 + Victor 6.25 = 28.49

What would Bjerre and Phillips bring the total to Steve.

Just now, Winditon said:

What would Bjerre and Phillips bring the total to Steve.

Sorry just seen Dave's post with Lasse Bjerre's average 

1 hour ago, MrP said:

I always thought those two were of the same mould........good when they can be bothered but very much up and down and can be a bit moody.

8 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Matt retired last year when he was with Edinburgh.

Riders retire and come back all the time, wondered if he was thinking about it or not...

3 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Need to get your calculator back out out victors average is 6.25 not 5.80.

I'm sure the Diamonds website said 5.80 at one point like... Maybe they've realised and changed it... Because it ain't there anymore...

So if we did get Lasse... With 9.51 left we'd then have 2.43 for the final rider? Are we going to find a 2.40 rider (Ben Hopwood 2.40?) Or just a 2.00 rider and 'waste' them points... Seems strange with such a low limit to waste that much, but hey... If we can find a perfect 2.00 rider (Jenkins?) fair play to the promotion :)

Edited by Dandelion

I think Lasse would be a slightly better Ludvig Lindgren away from home, but not quite as good at home... But if it's away form we need to improve on... Maybe it's the right direction to take... I think with the other riders in the team, we'd definitely be good at home anyway, even if Lasse struggles to hit double figures every week