British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Disgusting from Newcastle but no real shock there well known for treating riders poorly 

So I guess you don't like the diamonds then 

• Haha 1

If the rider was told that his services were no longer wanted then it is a poor show from the Newcastle Promotion.

Whatever the reason for releasing a rider do it via text message is wrong. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

So I guess you don't like the diamonds then 

He never has for some reason.

12 minutes ago, spin king said:

If the rider was told that his services were no longer wanted then it is a poor show from the Newcastle Promotion.

So if a rider texts a promotion to say I'm going elsewhere as he's been offered a better deal which does happen as it did to the diamonds a few seasons ago & the rider was never mentioned which means that the promotion who have a hard enough job to assemble a team had to reschedule the team at the time & had to inform a couple of riders sorry but we've been dropped in it,,so is that WRONG 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

So if a rider texts a promotion to say I'm going elsewhere as he's been offered a better deal which does happen as it did to the diamonds a few seasons ago & the rider was never mentioned which means that the promotion who have a hard enough job to assemble a team had to reschedule the team at the time & had to inform a couple of riders sorry but we've been dropped in it,,so is that WRONG 

Still,,, texting someone to tell them their sacked/finished whatever,,, is so wrong. They should have done it by facebook or whats app, texting is so old fashioned these days.

Oh, and two wrongs don't make a right, apparently.

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

I know of three deals like that in recent years, when the Diamonds got let down. Wasn't put on here.

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

I know of three deals like that in recent years, when the Diamonds got let down. Wasn't put on here.

That makes it ok to drop riders spending thousands via text then.... strange business sense this maybe its Newcastle are always on the verge of shutting 

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Whys it matter? texting a rider to drop him after hes forked out thousands is disgusting... whatever the circumstances

and how do you know he has spent thousands,just curious.

1 hour ago, spin king said:

Kenneth Hanson knows all about those kind of TXT,s 

53 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

That makes it ok to drop riders spending thousands via text then.... strange business sense this maybe its Newcastle are always on the verge of shutting 

Right thicko. Point out where I said that. I'm in all night. :unsure:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Instead of putting negative responses on here why not wait until the facts about this decision are released from all parties concerned then if it's a decision made by the club which is poor then you're within your writes to criticize but there is always to sides to every story at the end of the day,,,. As it happens it was very touch & go that we ran last season but I can't really remember of the years I've gone that there has never been on the verge of shutting.. do you get your information off a doom & gloomer sauce I wonder

• Like 1

Actually, sacking someone via 'facetime' might be interesting, just to see the reaction.

What a great shame Victor has gone :( Not going to comment as I don't know the circumstances... All I can do is speculate the possible changes?

Steve and Gino/Mikkel B in and Matty and Victor out maybe?

Although I would love to see Tero back, interesting times ahead...

Edit: Tero and Matej fit perfectly for Matty and Victor

1. Thomas Jorgensen

2. Nike Lunna

3. Lasse Bjerre

4. Matej Kus

5. Tero Aarnio

6. Danny Phillips

7. Max Clegg.

Edited by Dandelion

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Actually, sacking someone via 'facetime' might be interesting, just to see the reaction.

As long as they release it to the public... Maybe some interesting scenes would happen

13 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

As long as they release it to the public... Maybe some interesting scenes would happen

I hope I haven't started a new craze.

Might get a few youtube hits ?

Edited by ruffdiamond