British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

What a great shame Victor has gone :( Not going to comment as I don't know the circumstances... All I can do is speculate the possible changes?

Steve and Gino/Mikkel B in and Matty and Victor out maybe?

Although I would love to see Tero back, interesting times ahead...

Edit: Tero and Matej fit perfectly for Matty and Victor

1. Thomas Jorgensen

2. Nike Lunna

3. Lasse Bjerre

4. Matej Kus

5. Tero Aarnio

6. Danny Phillips

7. Max Clegg.

Tero in Poland on Sundays(some).

13 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

So does that rule Tero out Dave ?

Just now, ruffdiamond said:

So does that rule Tero out Dave ?

It was thought that's why we didn't sign him before Worky.  

11 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

What a great shame Victor has gone :( Not going to comment as I don't know the circumstances... All I can do is speculate the possible changes?

Steve and Gino/Mikkel B in and Matty and Victor out maybe?

Although I would love to see Tero back, interesting times ahead...

Edit: Tero and Matej fit perfectly for Matty and Victor

1. Thomas Jorgensen

2. Nike Lunna

3. Lasse Bjerre

4. Matej Kus

5. Tero Aarnio

6. Danny Phillips

7. Max Clegg.

It's lunna and Palovaara that arn't part of the seven now. I don't know the full facts but I'm assuming lunna has stepped down so the promotion have realised there's a chance to get Stevie Worrall in and one other at the expense of the unfortunate Palovaara. If they told him by text it's very poor and something I'm surprised at but until we know the facts then is the time to comment. I personally feel sorry for Palovaara especially with the timing of it all but really it was a no brainer to bring Stevie back which i think the majority of diamonds fans would agree. 

12 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Same was said for Rose last year, who knows...

1 minute ago, Winditon said:

It's lunna and Palovaara that arn't part of the seven now. I don't know the full facts but I'm assuming lunna has stepped down so the promotion have realised there's a chance to get Stevie Worrall in and one other at the expense of the unfortunate Palovaara. If they told him by text it's very poor and something I'm surprised at but until we know the facts then is the time to comment. I personally feel sorry for Palovaara especially with the timing of it all but really it was a no brainer to bring Stevie back which i think the majority of diamonds fans would agree. 

How do you know Lunna has stepped down too?

1 minute ago, Dandelion said:

Watch this space 

Just now, Winditon said:

Watch this space 

Hey, fair enough if you have insider information somehow, really hope it's not Nike though, he's one of my main attractions to next years team... Always wanted to see him regularly around Brough, as I've seen him a lot in Finland, and he would be interesting around the smaller bends

25 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

It was thought that's why we didn't sign him before Worky.  

'Thought' ??? ;)

5 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Tero with his great history in big events, would be more likely to gain a place in Poland than Rose, who turned out to be only a squad player so quit his team for us.

if Nike isn't riding for the Diamonds (pleased as I like him) I'm sure some team will fit him in - cracking rider to watch.

10 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Hey, fair enough if you have insider information somehow, really hope it's not Nike though, he's one of my main attractions to next years team... Always wanted to see him regularly around Brough, as I've seen him a lot in Finland, and he would be interesting around the smaller bends

I must admit i was looking forward to watching him as with a good run without injuries i think he was well capable of putting a bit on his average. I'm sure Newcastle will release a statement in due course.

• Like 2

Heard Lunna has an injury(don't know if it's true) so they had to make a change. As Steve is available it would make sense to try and fit him in,and unfortunately it looks like Victor could be the one to go. 

3 minutes ago, MrP said:

Heard Lunna has an injury(don't know if it's true) so they had to make a change. As Steve is available it would make sense to try and fit him in,and unfortunately it looks like Victor could be the one to go. 

Lunnas out because of an injury? :unsure:

2 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

So if a rider texts a promotion to say I'm going elsewhere as he's been offered a better deal which does happen as it did to the diamonds a few seasons ago & the rider was never mentioned which means that the promotion who have a hard enough job to assemble a team had to reschedule the team at the time & had to inform a couple of riders sorry but we've been dropped in it,,so is that WRONG 

Honestly

Spot on

I can give three examples of that happening this year... and when's texting been old fashioned? Technologies move that fast these day everything is old fashioned after a couple of month... I am getting hassle of my kids to face time?... at least it wasn't a fax... 

I have been told what has happened and it was unavoidable and out with the control of the promotion it has also thrown the club's plans into turmoil but they have acted the only way they could really and definitely no Vape Gate...

Regards 

THJ 

• Confused 1

I know niike was always going to retire at the end of this season maybe he has called time on his career early.