British Speedway Forum

48 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

A suppose it makes sense, just in case one of the fastenings fails :t:

As I mentions a few weeks ago, that there would need to be a change to the points limit to take effect from the first full period of averages, to compensate for the increase in total averages from 38 to actually 42 points. In this weeks SS, it has been confirmed that as from June 30th, the points limit will be increase from 38 to 40 points. This is a 5.26% increase, but it still allows another real 5.26% should teams wish to improve their team strength.

what team do you think will be the first to offload  a rider  during the actual season  and more importantly , where are the riders going to come from ?

I was impressed with Max Clegg yesterday, looked good and riding a number of different lines and looking fast.  Jorgensen also looked good and seemed to be really attacking the track as was Bjerre.  Phillips still has me concerned, still doesn't look comfortable around Brough but time will tell.  Love the kevlars, especially the big white Diamond, just missing the word 'LADA' underneath in my opinion. :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Well least see where 2019 takes us .... certainly a more positive vibe to last year

With such a points reduction difficult to really forecast how teams will do and to be fair who would have predicted Workington's success last year !

With 3 heat leaders we should be competitive.  and we are always going to have a strong 1st reserve whether it be Clegg, Lambert or Wether's

Also we should be in with a shout for plrc, pairs and fours ... unlike last year

Lets hope the support increases (here and elsewhere)

Number 1 wish for season - a good tight competitive league with little between top and bottom and a mad scramble for the playoffs

(really my number wish is for us to win everything :D)  

• Like 2

2019 Diamonds opening positions.

1 Steve Worrall

2 Simon Lambert

3 Matthew Wethers

4 Lasse Bjerre

5 Thomas Jorgensen

6 Danny Phillips

7 Max Clegg

28 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

2019 Diamonds opening positions.

1 Steve Worrall

2 Simon Lambert

3 Matthew Wethers

4 Lasse Bjerre

5 Thomas Jorgensen

6 Danny Phillips

7 Max Clegg

On Sunday, March 17, 2019 at 7:27 AM, ruffdiamond said:

I'd guess at,

2 Lambert

3 Wethers

4 Bjerre

The rest as you say.

:t:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

:t:

show off :party:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, diamonds7 said:

He's never been a quiet bairn. :approve:

36 minutes ago, diamonds7 said:

30 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

He's never been a quiet bairn. :approve:

Aye,,, am thinking about taking up team management.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Walker Boys U11's ?

• Haha 1

Too late I've already took the job.. but have I done the correct thing after ref'n some under 11 games in the past it's hard to say who you get the most abuse off kids or parents 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

God, no... ;)

Really like the team line-ups for next year... Can KINDA compare it to the 2010 team :)

1. Kenni Larsen - Steve Worrall - Big hitting number 1s, should be top or there abouts in the league (Kenni was)

2. Derek Sneddon - Simon Lambert - Similarish riders, unsimilarish heights... But solid number 2s... (Ouch)

3. Jason King - Matthew Wethers - Both solid, experienced riders, questionable heat leaders but will do well at Brough (Allows stronger rider at number 4)

4. Rene Bach - Lasse Bjerre - Best number 4 in the league (Rene definitely, Lasse maybe?)

5. Mark Lemon - Thomas Jorgensen - Very strong number 5s, brilliant top ends

6. Dakota North - Danny Phillips - Much weaker now...

7. Max Clegg - Adam McKinna - Much stronger now...

Or am I just dreaming and making stuff up? xD Probably...

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 2

On 3/24/2019 at 8:39 PM, StevePark said:

I can't remember if it was studs or velcro (although it might have been both!),

Steve will you remind me on Sunday to get a extra program so I can send it to Garry stead cheers

On 3/26/2019 at 10:32 PM, Dandelion said:

God, no... ;)

Really like the team line-ups for next year... Can KINDA compare it to the 2010 team :)

1. Kenni Larsen - Steve Worrall - Big hitting number 1s, should be top or there abouts in the league (Kenni was)

2. Derek Sneddon - Simon Lambert - Similarish riders, unsimilarish heights... But solid number 2s... (Ouch)

3. Jason King - Matthew Wethers - Both solid, experienced riders, questionable heat leaders but will do well at Brough (Allows stronger rider at number 4)

4. Rene Bach - Lasse Bjerre - Best number 4 in the league (Rene definitely, Lasse maybe?)

5. Mark Lemon - Thomas Jorgensen - Very strong number 5s, brilliant top ends

6. Dakota North - Danny Phillips - Much weaker now...

7. Max Clegg - Adam McKinna - Much stronger now...

Or am I just dreaming and making stuff up? xD Probably...

Sorry Danders, you've lost me completely with this one.