British Speedway Forum

12 minutes ago, Winditon said:

Off topic. Anyone know why Tommy is missing tonight? Will he be ok for Sunday?

Danish qualifiers, or something,,, suppose Tom Bacon will be there aswell ;)

I noticed that Simon and Danny got their full quota of rides last night, also,,, according to the Diamonds website, George and Martin will be available to answer questions in the bar after the match on Sunday. Get yourself there :t:

36 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

I noticed that Simon and Danny got their full quota of rides last night, also,,, according to the Diamonds website, George and Martin will be available to answer questions in the bar after the match on Sunday. Get yourself there :t:

Simon got an extra (R/R) ride last night.  He started poorly, but scored well in his last three rides.  Danny beat Chessell in heat two (despite being 'beating up' after the first bend fall in the original running) and got his fourth ride, mainly due to the fact Max, despite winning heat 2, was poor in his next two rides.

Edited by StevePark
  • Thanks 1

Tbh George or Martin should beat Chessel,Simon will come good and max is still struggling with bike issues...

• Like 1

Tbh George or Martin should beat Chessel,Simon will come good and max is still struggling with bike issues...

29 minutes ago, bigred said:

Not sure if George or Martin should be beating Chessell like... Danny maybe

3 hours ago, bigred said:

Re; Simon, hasn't that been said for a while now and, am not sure if he's ever been far above the dizzy heights of a 5 point, second tier rider ?

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 4:48 PM, ruffdiamond said:

Leon Flint guested for Redcar at Brough and, couldn't beat Phillips, a week later he did, twice,,, is that progression ?

Getting the feel for the track more than likely 

33 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Getting the feel for the track more than likely 

Yeah, but still quite an improvement within 7 days.

12 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Yeah, but still quite an improvement within 7 days.

Probably used the Redcar match to test things for the berwck meeting

Not sure when the next set of GSA's are issued, or effective,,, but I can see Simon dropping to reserve with a sub 4pt ave.

Edited by ruffdiamond

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Not sure when the next set of GSA's are issued, or effective,,, but I can see Simon dropping to reserve with a sub 4pt ave.

Effective on the first day of each month (so next set effective from 01 June).  I can never remember when they are worked out to date wise though!

54 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Effective on the first day of each month (so next set effective from 01 June).  I can never remember when they are worked out to date wise though!

Up to and including the 23rd monthly

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

I'm not sure that will be the case with the rolling averages that they use. It depends on what scores they drop from last season. Simon has been there or thereabouts with his average so far this month. His GSA for May actually increased on his start of season figure despite his scores being below par. Max's scores have dropped off a bit this month. It'll be close.

Do the team ave not change up to 40 next time out