British Speedway Forum

22 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Back to Jedd List, or just do nothing? 

josh Mcdonald !

did George and martin say anything after the Glasgow meeting ?

they wanted supporters to stay behind for some reason

2 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Thomsen is on 5.00 and Newman 5.71. Simon Lambert is on 4.2 ave . 

Thomsen has 10 pints from 6 meetings averaging 1.6 a meeting not sure why you would bring him in to be honest.

Newman was more unfortunate scoring 30 from 6 meetings averaging 5.00 per meeting . 

Almost on a par with Paulco then.....!!!!.....:P:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Thomsen is on 5.00 and Newman 5.71. Simon Lambert is on 4.2 ave . 

Thomsen has 10 pints from 6 meetings averaging 1.6 a meeting not sure why you would bring him in to be honest.

Newman was more unfortunate scoring 30 from 6 meetings averaging 5.00 per meeting . 

Excuse me... I thought Thomsen was on a 4.00 average... The rules for Danes must have changed since the days of Grondal and such has it? Does that mean Grondal would be a 4.00er (His last average) or 5.20?

A young Dane (Or Aussie) would be worth the risk in the team imo... They'd soon go to reserve and you never know... Not many people had heard of Kenni or Rene in 2009, To bring either Newman or Thomsen in would require dropping one of the top 4 or replace Clegg with a 2.00er... Both of which would be stupid imo

10 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Back to Jedd List, or just do nothing? 

Nothing probably

8 hours ago, mauger65 said:

did George and martin say anything after the Glasgow meeting ?

they wanted supporters to stay behind for some reason

Probably were hoping no one would turn up... What kind of questions were asked?

1 hour ago, Dandelion said:

Excuse me... I thought Thomsen was on a 4.00 average... 

Thomsen is on a 5.00

36 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Thomsen is on a 5.00

Yes thank you, I realise this now, I thought Danes came in on a 4.00, just because of the likes of Grondal the other year, obviously the rule has changed... Shock :P

8 hours ago, StevePark said:

Thomsen is on a 5.00

7 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Yes thank you, I realise this now, I thought Danes came in on a 4.00, just because of the likes of Grondal the other year, obviously the rule has changed... Shock :P

A rider with previous professional experience comes in on a 5 point average, otherwise it’s 4.

24 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

A rider with previous professional experience comes in on a 5 point average, otherwise it’s 4.

This might sound stupid... But what counts as professional experience? Is it certain leagues count as professional and some don't?

2 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

This might sound stupid... But what counts as professional experience? Is it certain leagues count as professional and some don't?

That’s right, for example here the PL and CL are professional leagues, the NDL isn’t. Other countries’ structures will have the same distinctions.

4 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

That’s right, for example here the PL and CL are professional leagues, the NDL isn’t. Other countries’ structures will have the same distinctions.

Makes sense... Thanks for making that clear... Is the Slovenian league professional? lol... That matic ivacic impressed me in SON

5 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Makes sense... Thanks for making that clear... Is the Slovenian league professional? lol... That matic ivacic impressed me in SON

Ivacic rode in Polish League 2 last season for Bydgoszcz. Skorja is probably a better bet though (he also rides in Poland lge 2)

• Like 1

On Monday, May 06, 2019 at 2:54 PM, leander said:

I'm not sure that will be the case with the rolling averages that they use. It depends on what scores they drop from last season. Simon has been there or thereabouts with his average so far this month. His GSA for May actually increased on his start of season figure despite his scores being below par. Max's scores have dropped off a bit this month. It'll be close.

There's almost a point between them now.

With no more fixtures ths month, a think Simon will drop to reserve with about a 3.5 ave.

Any thoughts of trying to bring in a 4 pointer to replace him, would have to be acted on sharp.

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

With no more fixtures ths month, a think Simon will drop to reserve with about a 3.5 ave.

Any thoughts of trying to bring in a 4 pointer to replace him, would have to be acted on sharp.

We'll wait, we always do... :D Wait until it's too late

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Nice lad Simon but unfortunately he can't get dialled in at brough,, as Danny can't either & lasse is having big problems,, change's need to be Made