British Speedway Forum

31 minutes ago, StevePark said:

June 2nd home to Berwick

June 9th is blank as we are at Eastbourne the night before.

June 16th home to Berwick

June 23rd is the Fours at Peterborough

June 30th is the 90th Anniversary meeting

which fixture list are u looking at steve 

june 16th is home to scunthorpe 

90th anniversary is july ???

Why Don’t they have a open meeting invited as many 4 pointers and riders without teams etc  to it and see who wins Kent have been having matches against select teams just to keep people coming on the race night 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Why Don’t they have a open meeting invited as many 4 pointers and riders without teams etc  to it and see who wins Kent have been having matches against select teams just to keep people coming on the race night 

Sounds like a good idea, but would enough turn out to be able to pay the stadium rent ?

38 minutes ago, diamonds7 said:

which fixture list are u looking at steve 

june 16th is home to scunthorpe 

90th anniversary is july ???

SGB Website!!

So it's

June 2nd Home Berwick

June 9th We are at Eastbourne the night before

June 16th Home Scunthorpe

June 23rd Fours at Peterborough

June 30th Reserved.

Still pretty much the same as I posted earlier.

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

SGB Website!!

So it's

June 2nd Home Berwick

June 30th Reserved.

ok mate just thought something may have changed because the website is still under maintenance??

10 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Not sure how many changes need to be made, but with the points limit how it is,,, do you swap 'like for like', one at a time, or 2/3 together ?

A redeclaration could prove fatal.

Agree but something has to be done tho

5 hours ago, leander said:

Nope. My understanding of the rules is that if we are over the limit (which we are) then it is like for like. For example if you drop Simon ( 4.2 )and Danny ( 2.00 ) you can only bring in another 4.2 or under and another 2.00. You can't bring in 2 x 3.00 pointers. You could bring in Newman as a straight swap for Bjerre but would you really want to? Kyle seems to be really struggling these last two seasons Birmingham managed to bring in Ellis and Stoneman because their overall revised team total was still under 38.00. 

Not sure who you would get to fill Danny's shoes should you make that change. Glasgow haven't replaced Chessell yet, and Scunthorpe have turned to Joe Lawlor to possibly fill their vacant two point slot.

Jed List was out on track last night again and looked okay, but his times were nearer the 68.0 to 69.0 mark (about a second a lap slower than the average time during the meeting). 

Lasse just needs to get his bike issues sorted out, and quick. (People forget that when Kenneth first signed for us he was rubbish for the first three months, then outstanding from about June onwards).

Also list was not that far in front of josh so they might aswell give josh a go at least he's an asset or otherwise stick with Danny but I do fear for out bottom end

2 hours ago, StevePark said:

SGB Website!!

So it's

June 2nd Home Berwick

June 30th Reserved.

It's still two possibly three blank sunday's regardless of where we are the night before or at Peterborough or not. It wouldn't be that bad if we hadn't had three blank Sundays late April/May. 

10 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Also list was not that far in front of josh so they might aswell give josh a go at least he's an asset or otherwise stick with Danny but I do fear for out bottom end

I never said I wasn't worried. 

4 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

What about Danyon Hume had injury problems but he is a racer.

Well he would fit (3.79) for Simon, but one has to wonder why no one else has considered him. 

57 minutes ago, leander said:

Well he would fit (3.79) for Simon, but one has to wonder why no one else has considered him. 

Not many teams have  3.79 for a rider watching him in the nl at Leicester  he is really going well 

Guest Loose Diamond
9 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Am not saying that Jedd is the answer, but would stick me neck out and say that Simon isn't.

Definitely not. You should have seen him at Edinburgh/Armadale. Awful.

7 hours ago, Loose Diamond said:

Definitely not. You should have seen him at Edinburgh/Armadale. Awful.

Clearly a big track rider as I was speaking to a Berwick official on Sunday night and he said he was quick around Shielfield (about 69 seconds, I think he said).

32 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Clearly a big track rider as I was speaking to a Berwick official on Sunday night and he said he was quick around Shielfield (about 69 seconds, I think he said).

Whats the average times around Berwick ?,,, a see Luke Ruddick won a race in 69 seconds.