British Speedway Forum

So basically... How the f*ck has Jacob Bukhave not got a uk team yet? And would he be on a 4.00 or a 5.20 average?

13 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

So basically... How the f*ck has Jacob Bukhave not got a uk team yet? 

cos he's sh!te ?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

cos he's sh!te ?

The 12 point maximum he has SO FAR got tonight (Admittedly against kinda weak riders, but the type of riders he'd be up against at a number 2 position) would suggest otherwise

Edit: Beating the likes of Clegg, Newman, Phillips, Wallinger NATHAN GREAVES around Redcar... I know one good meeting doesn't make a rider, but he seems to do pretty good every time he's in these types of meetings

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

The 12 point maximum he has SO FAR got tonight (Admittedly against kinda weak riders, but the type of riders he'd be up against at a number 2 position) would suggest otherwise

Edit: Beating the likes of Clegg, Newman, Phillips, Wallinger NATHAN GREAVES around Redcar... I know one good meeting doesn't make a rider, but he seems to do pretty good every time he's in these types of meetings

Bukhave scored 11 points, clegg beat him in heat 1 .

34 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

... I know one good meeting doesn't make a rider, but he seems to do pretty good every time he's in these types of meetings

Well maybe these types of meetings are what he is best suited too.

6 minutes ago, bigred said:

And Danny beat Jedd List!

23 minutes ago, bigred said:

My bad, Update website had him at 12!! -_- Still beat Max once though in heat 7...

18 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Well maybe these types of meetings are what he is best suited too.

Does he get magical powers when it's an individual meeting like?

Josh MacDonald seemed to do ok too... Worth looking at

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Does he get magical powers when it's an individual meeting like?

Dunno ?,,, he might, has he got a 'Wizards sleeve' ???

1 hour ago, Dandelion said:

So basically... How the f*ck has Jacob Bukhave not got a uk team yet? And would he be on a 4.00 or a 5.20 average?

His effective team building average for 2017 was 5.00, though he hasn't rode since 2016, so I would expect that to be unchanged. His ACTUAL average for 2016 was 1.6. So no thank you (even if he did fit, which he doesn't.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, leander said:

His effective team building average for 2017 was 5.00, though he hasn't rode since 2016, so I would expect that to be unchanged. His ACTUAL average for 2016 was 1.6. So no thank you (even if he did fit, which he doesn't.

2016 was 3 years ago... A lot can change in 3 years

5 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

2016 was 3 years ago... A lot can change in 3 years

In the Pairs event he scored 1+1

On the strength of tonight at Redcar, from.a Diamonds perspective I wouldn't be interested in Jedd List at all, and I wouldn't fall over myself to sign Josh MacDonald. Granted MacDonald looked in a different league to List but not competitive with Max Clegg.

I don't know what Bukhave"s average is (just like others on here, possibly!) but he was head and shoulders above the Australians and looks as though he might be a proper rider.

Edited by Terrace Grumbler
Spelling

11 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Josh MacDonald seemed to do ok too... Worth looking at

Not for me. He looked several steps behind Max Clegg and surely, if we're talking about replacing Simon L, it has to be a rider at least as good as Max.

Bukhave hasn't set the heather on fire in the UK previously but - for the present at least - he is well ahead of MacDonald, who is not Josh Pickering Mk. 2.

Guest Loose Diamond
17 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

cos he's sh!te ?

Yes.

On 5/24/2019 at 8:30 PM, Dandelion said:

What a great day at Redcar yesterday for the amature meeting which ran very smooth and a special mention for gems manager Steve pate making sure the gems lads were ok.. also a big thank you to Jackie Campbell for helping out with Dean's clutch after his fall cheers