British Speedway Forum

Good to see alan Roberts back on a bike.. can't beat the old uprights and also Gav parr & it didn't rain 

Also I nearly forgot.. remember if you want to go to the 4's on June the 23rd see me next Sunday and get booked up as seats are going fast,, and Don't miss out 

I wonder if we had a leader like super Nigel farage in charge of the bspa..           would speedway run better like it used to in the good old days of the 60's through to the early 90's just wondering

27 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

I wonder if we had a leader like super Nigel farage in charge of the bspa..           would speedway run better like it used to in the good old days of the 60's through to the early 90's just wondering

A think Thatcher would've sorted it ;)

• Like 1

Guest Loose Diamond
On 5/24/2019 at 5:14 PM, Tsunami said:

Still 20 meetings, I believe.

Simon Lambert signed for Kings Lynn!!??

6 minutes ago, bringbackHalifax said:

Simon Lambert's  facebook suggests he has been released by Newcastle.

looking like the List for a replacement will be a short one ...

12 minutes ago, jenga said:

looking like the List for a replacement will be a short one ...

Will Jedd be on the list ?

23 minutes ago, bringbackHalifax said:

Well if that is the case, its good to see him fixed up with something at Kings Lynn.

Guest Loose Diamond
26 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Will Jedd be on the list ?

He has apparently gone back to Scunthorpe.

Guest Loose Diamond
25 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Well if that is the case, its good to see him fixed up with something at Kings Lynn.

May have already been going there because they have released Kasper Anderson and Erik Riss who is injured. Signed Craig Cook and Lambert to fit in with points limit.

Guest Loose Diamond
56 minutes ago, bringbackHalifax said:

Hello. Cannot find anything on there that suggests he has been released. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place? If he has, must have told him by text message. Like normal. Although he looked I'll at ease on Newcastle's track and I have not been a fan, if he was dropping to reserve should have maybe given him a bit more time? He was not the first who should have been released.

33 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

He has apparently gone back to Scunthorpe.

Not yet he hasn't. they can't fit him in until the limit goes up on 01st July (unless they've dropped somebody else). 

16 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

Hello. Cannot find anything on there that suggests he has been released. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place? If he has, must have told him by text message. Like normal. Although he looked I'll at ease on Newcastle's track and I have not been a fan, if he was dropping to reserve should have maybe given him a bit more time? He was not the first who should have been released.

Neither can I.

Guest Loose Diamond
29 minutes ago, leander said:

Not yet he hasn't. they can't fit him in until the limit goes up on 01st July (unless they've dropped somebody else). 

Josh Bailey had quit about a week or so ago.