British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Loose Diamond said:

him and Max seem to ride amazingly well together

Yet you want to split them up ? seems bizarre at the least contradictory. 

2 hours ago, Loose Diamond said:

Did you go to Eastbourne then?Kus is apparently not riding I believe. I would not have him back he's just like when he was at Berwick and Redcar miss the gate and give up at the back. A bit like Ludvig Linden.

Kus is still riding I believe but it seems Czech only, he has other interests away from the track now.

• Like 2

Guest Loose Diamond
16 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Yet you want to split them up ? seems bizarre at the least contradictory. 

Sorry but I did not say this?? I think you have me mixed up with someone else. They don't ride together anyway.

I said that, I think Brummie took my quote from when you quoted me... AHHH :o

I think they ride well together, at home, Steve protecting Max, and Max not panicking... But we can't really expect that all the time, or else Steve will be our reserve!! It's very risky, I think Max riding at reserve would be much better suited for him at this stage in his career

49 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

Yes he is ATM away from home. Let's hope he can get his gating improved!

Let's hope so :(

4 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

Sorry but I did not say this?? I think you have me mixed up with someone else. They don't ride together anyway.

They do!! Steve is number 1 and Max is number 2 lol

10 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

Sorry yes it was dandelion my apologises . But yes they do .

• Like 1

Dandes i think Max is up there as the current number 2s in this league go . Far to good to be at reserve . If Clegg is your reserve you wont have enough bit hitters imo. The problem is obvious you have the worst 2.00 pointer in the league . 

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Dandes i think Max is up there as the current number 2s in this league go . Far to good to be at reserve . If Clegg is your reserve you wont have enough bit hitters imo. The problem is obvious you have the worst 2.00 pointer in the league . 

Fair comment... My view is just that we are wasting too much average limit on our top end and don't have enough down at the bottom, which is putting a lot of pressure on people like Max and Jacob to go to Eastbourne and Somerset etc... and score big points, it's just not fair on them

I agree Max is one of the best number 2s but so would be someone like Kasper Andersen, and then we'd have Max at reserve!! Meaning we'd have the best reserve too, not the weakest (In Danny) I'm focusing more on our reserve issues as we would still have one of the best riders in the league as our number 1 and Lasse and Matty in the team, two riders would I WOULDN'T split up... Meaning someone like Matej (Or Nike if he's finished falling in love on holiday) would slot in at 5, which I know isn't the strongest, but it's the price to pay to get Max and Jacob at reserve (Very strong)

Another question I have, Does Jonas Jeppesen ride in Poland, he seems to be a talent and a half coming from Denmark!!

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 1

Here's 1 for the historians can any 1 tell me about 19 years ago as I have a photo of my daughter on a bike it's got a jawa engine the covers are yellow & white with thick black K B S letters  on the front covers,, who's bike it was ?

16 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Fair comment... My view is just that we are wasting too much average limit on our top end and don't have enough down at the bottom, which is putting a lot of pressure on people like Max and Jacob to go to Eastbourne and Somerset etc... and score big points, it's just not fair on them

I agree Max is one of the best number 2s but so would be someone like Kasper Andersen, and then we'd have Max at reserve!! Meaning we'd have the best reserve too, not the weakest (In Danny) I'm focusing more on our reserve issues as we would still have one of the best riders in the league as our number 1 and Lasse and Matty in the team, two riders would I WOULDN'T split up... Meaning someone like Matej (Or Nike if he's finished falling in love on holiday) would slot in at 5, which I know isn't the strongest, but it's the price to pay to get Max and Jacob at reserve (Very strong)

Another question I have, Does Jonas Jeppesen ride in Poland, he seems to be a talent and a half coming from Denmark!!

Pretty sure he was racing for Pila this afternoon in polish 3rd league

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/95301/speedway-wanda-krakow-euro-finannce-polonia-pila

Edited by homer
added link

Guest Loose Diamond
3 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Here's 1 for the historians can any 1 tell me about 19 years ago as I have a photo of my daughter on a bike it's got a jawa engine the covers are yellow & white with thick black K B S letters  on the front covers,, who's bike it was ?

Hello. Any chance of a photo?

12 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

stab in the dark at kenneth bjerre

Yes difficult one dandes isn't it . Although if kasper Anderson was 2 and Clegg was at 6 they would 100% flip positions after the next change of averages . 

5 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Ah well that's good for him!! Good to see Tero doing good

Yes very good for us .. Scored 5 from 4 rides on his debut hoping for more to come though.

14 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

Hello. Any chance of a photo?

Aye but I don't know how to do it !! I've put it on Facebook so you could check it out on there