British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, homer said:

stab in the dark at kenneth bjerre

Na it wasn't KB's but thanks 

1 minute ago, pienpeesman said:

Na it wasn't KB's but thanks 

no bother just thought of the yellow is his colour sure someone will know who it is

4 hours ago, Loose Diamond said:

Did you go to Eastbourne then?Kus is apparently not riding I believe. I would not have him back he's just like when he was at Berwick and Redcar miss the gate and give up at the back. A bit like Ludvig Linden.

According to the powers that be kid had another venture in his home country and doing well so I think speedway is the last thing on his mind & he'd be a big risk to bring back in so it's Tommy to stay for me

• Like 1

Just now, pienpeesman said:

According to the powers that be kid had another venture in his home country and doing well so I think speedway is the last thing on his mind & he'd be a big risk to bring back in so it's Tommy to stay for me

Kus not kid

38 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Here's 1 for the historians can any 1 tell me about 19 years ago as I have a photo of my daughter on a bike it's got a jawa engine the covers are yellow & white with thick black K B S letters  on the front covers,, who's bike it was ?

Not sure of name, but would he have links to 'Gearbox' in Forest Hall ?,,, it rings a bell.

6 minutes ago, homer said:

no bother just thought of the yellow is his colour sure someone will know who it is

Jamie smith

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Not sure of name, but would he have links to 'Gearbox' in Forest Hall ?,,, it rings a bell.

Possibly the bells are ringing a wonder if it was derrol Keats's bike when I've had another look 

1 minute ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

Jamie smith

is that who it was

19 minutes ago, homer said:

Cheers AV got it the rider who rode it was derrol Keats's 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

Jamie smith

He had a bike with yellow covers and blue writing on, but no KBS on the fork covers. He had KBS on his chest on his Kevlars similar to the 2019 ones.

1 minute ago, pienpeesman said:

1999 then.

2 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

vaguely remember him now i`ve heard his name cheers it was starting to bug me :D

• Confused 1

Just now, homer said:

vaguely remember him now i`ve heard his name cheers it was starting to bug me :D

Image result for newcastle diamonds derrol keats

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Loose Diamond said:

Jorgensen terrible again. 

Ruffy,  if you were -- just for the sake of argument - putting together a Diamonds team, would you consider Ulli to ride, say, at no. 5?

1 hour ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

Jamie smith

i think you are correct . i think  jamie  rode for the KBS diamonds @ newc . but could be wrong .