British Speedway Forum

6 hours ago, StevePark said:

Rene Bach - not doing UK due to new family last I heard

Nicolai Klindt - not sure but I think is doing Poland

Theo Pijper - would do an OK job, but not getting any younger

Ludde - been there, done that, got the T-Shirt

Mason Campton - Visa problems (I don't think he can ride anywhere except Workington?)

But there must be other alternatives steve

Danyon Hume with a 2.5% reduction and Ben Barker on a 6.90 average fit would fit, even with next months rolling average taken into affect... That's with replacing Danny and Tommy... I do like Tommy a lot and Ben has A LOT of outside issues... But he'd still do a better job imo than the inconsistent 2019 Tommy has

Steve Worrall © 7.72
Max Clegg 4.52
Lasse Bjerre 6.65
Matthew Wethers 6.50
Ben Barker 6.90
Danyon Hume 3.70
Jacob Bukhave 4.00

And as has been said, Dan Bewley would be perfect... But you'd have to live on drinking land to believe it :P What do Kenneth Hansen and Jonas B Andersen do these days?

6 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

But there must be other alternatives steve

Probably - but I was just replying to Dandelion and her suggestions

5 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Danyon Hume with a 2.5% reduction and Ben Barker on a 6.90 average fit would fit, even with next months rolling average taken into affect... That's with replacing Danny and Tommy... I do like Tommy a lot and Ben has A LOT of outside issues... But he'd still do a better job imo than the inconsistent 2019 Tommy has

Steve Worrall © 7.72
Max Clegg 4.52
Lasse Bjerre 6.65
Matthew Wethers 6.50
Ben Barker 6.90
Danyon Hume 3.70
Jacob Bukhave 4.00

And as has been said, Dan Bewley would be perfect... But you'd have to live on drinking land to believe it :P What do Kenneth Hansen and Jonas B Andersen do these days?

I wouldn’t touch Barker he brings too much baggage with him and I don’t think he’s had brilliant equipment since his Plymouth days. Plus isn’t his average similar to TJ? 

Don’t think the other 2 you mentioned would improve us at all. 

5 hours ago, Dandelion said:

I do like Tommy a lot and Ben has A LOT of outside issues... But he'd still do a better job imo than the inconsistent 2019 Tommy has.

2019 averages would suggest that TJ is performing better than Barker is/was.

But I do get your idea of how it might strengthen the team as a collective.

Edited by ruffdiamond

On 6/21/2019 at 1:52 PM, Gunner85 said:

Do you really think the promoter is going to drop his own son?

Grow up.

there are others in the team below par....

He would be doing Danny a favour if he dropped him ! He’s not good enough end of !!

44 minutes ago, Gating tart said:

He would be doing Danny a favour if he dropped him ! He’s not good enough end of !!

You could add, 'there's no room for sentiment in business', but,,,

'Blood is thicker than water',,,

Anyways, if it were to happen, who would clear up after Danny trashes his bedroom ? ;)

How about replacing Danny with Joe Lawlor ! Scoring well for stoke in nl.then I would look at maybe replacing Lasse and Jacob and trying to work it so max is at reserve .most meetings these days are won and lost at reserve.thomas will come good,stevie is a proper no1 and Matty is doing a superb job so far .

39 minutes ago, bigred said:

How about replacing Danny with Joe Lawlor ! Scoring well for stoke in nl.then I would look at maybe replacing Lasse and Jacob and trying to work it so max is at reserve .most meetings these days are won and lost at reserve.thomas will come good,stevie is a proper no1 and Matty is doing a superb job so far .

According to the latest NL averages, Lawlor is below Phillip's, Bukhave has only had 1 away meeting,,, fair enough, Lasse hasn't pulled up many trees, but that type of surgery in what is still a fairly new team seems a bit much.

19 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

According to the latest NL averages, Lawlor is below Phillip's, Bukhave has only had 1 away meeting,,, fair enough, Lasse hasn't pulled up many trees, but that type of surgery in what is still a fairly new team seems a bit much.

On current form Lawlor is a lot better bet than Danny.looking at there nl scores,he is way out scoring Dan .something serious needs doing as harsh as it.

Reading some of the comments on here, you would think they have been copied & pasted from our threads last year(pre & post deadline)

3 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Reading some of the comments on here, you would think they have been copied & pasted from our threads last year(pre & post deadline)

Fair enough, if the deadline passes, our team is what it is... THAT is where it gets different ;) I assume if a rider drops out himself after the deadline the team is then allowed to sign someone? :blink: How does that work?

You've gotta love this interview, never in a million years we we going to do well in the fours with our team especially with Lasse and TJ being off form imo

https://www.facebook.com/newcastlespeedwayofficial/videos/378340332811107/

Guest Loose Diamond
On 6/23/2019 at 11:22 AM, bigred said:

On current form Lawlor is a lot better bet than Danny.looking at there nl scores,he is way out scoring Dan .something serious needs doing as harsh as it.

Definitely. Bjerre as well. Shocking yesterday.