British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Loose Diamond said:

Jordan Palin. How old? Only riding for Belle Vue Colts at the Moment. Not sure if he is old enough to ride in Championship? Flying at the moment. Is he available for us? Would Martin Phillips drop his son for him? He needs to do something soon. He's given him far too much time already! Guested for Edinburgh on Saturday. Fell off in his first two rides. Then 2 coconuts in his next 2 rides. Not on the pace at all.

Jordan Palin born 19 Feb 2004, so not 16 until next year.

7 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Jordan Palin born 19 Feb 2004, so not 16 until next year.

and pre-signed to Scunthorpe i believe. The way things are headed riders in the youth rounds will be signed up before they turn 16 on a regular basis.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Loose Diamond said:

Jordan Palin. How old? Only riding for Belle Vue Colts at the Moment. Not sure if he is old enough to ride in Championship? Flying at the moment. Is he available for us? Would Martin Phillips drop his son for him? He needs to do something soon. He's given him far too much time already! Guested for Edinburgh on Saturday. Fell off in his first two rides. Then 2 coconuts in his next 2 rides. Not on the pace at all.

Joe Lawlor and Connor Coles would be better options than Phillips. Both have improvement in them. They might not score a load of points at the minute but could still weigh in with 3 or 4 and that can make a difference.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Winditon said:

Joe Lawlor and Connor Coles would be better options than Phillips. Both have improvement in them. They might not score a load of points at the minute but could still weigh in with 3 or 4 and that can make a difference.

Certainly agree about Connor, he's experienced at our track too

Richard Andrews intrigues me too... Just jumped up into the 8 points average wise in the NL, seems like a good team leader, experienced... Only problem seems to be geography!!

What about Danny Halsey? Anyone? lol

Edited by Dandelion

10 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Richard Andrews intrigues me too... Just jumped up into the 8 points average wise in the NL, seems like a good team leader, experienced... Only problem seems to be geography!!

Should that matter in speedway, I thought all the tracks went the same way.

2 hours ago, Dandelion said:

What about Danny Halsey? Anyone? lol

Danny Halsey was going to be the next big thing at Rye House about ten years ago but he never made the jump to PL standard.

I wonder what Mark Blackwell and Sam Dore are doing now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Winditon said:

Aye but there averages could be a tad too high

4 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Aye but there averages could be a tad too high

Surely lawlor will be on a 2.00 not sure about Coles. Maybe Glasgow will snap Coles up as Jack Thomas is taking a break from Speedway. Glasgow used Coles the other week and by all accounts were impressed with him.

1 hour ago, Winditon said:

Surely lawlor will be on a 2.00 not sure about Coles. Maybe Glasgow will snap Coles up as Jack Thomas is taking a break from Speedway. Glasgow used Coles the other week and by all accounts were impressed with him.

I think Lawlors is higher than a 2 

18 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

I think Lawlors is higher than a 2 

Should be a 2.00.  Signed for Glasgow on 2, but didn't ride.

• Like 1

Guest Loose Diamond
3 hours ago, bigred said:

Another one less to pick from....replace Danny with joe Lawlor before he gets signed up as well .

They will not sign anyone I'm afraid. Although they cannot allow the season to fizzle out. But if they don't for me get at least Lasse Bjerre out it will. Just look what's happened at SJP!!

On 6/25/2019 at 1:15 PM, Sings4Speedway said:

and pre-signed to Scunthorpe i believe. The way things are headed riders in the youth rounds will be signed up before they turn 16 on a regular basis.

cannot pre sign an under age rider . the rider can only pledge his intentions   to the club and can back out any time .. (enter Glasgow )

4 hours ago, StevePark said:

Should be a 2.00.  Signed for Glasgow on 2, but didn't ride.

That's what i thought 

• Like 1