Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, bringbackHalifax said:

He won’t come to Newcastle, doesn’t like the track at all

All the more reason to sign for us and expand his skills and experience... Mind you I don't see it happening at all... I like a random name but bewley is a silly suggestion... (Hope I'm wrong) especially on a 10 point average

Guest Loose Diamond
6 hours ago, bringbackHalifax said:

He won’t come to Newcastle, doesn’t like the track at all

Maybe cannot ride it? He was a bit poor first time on then next time with Workington was very good . Average too high I think? Fiddling averages!??.... Never! 

1 hour ago, Loose Diamond said:

Maybe cannot ride it? He was a bit poor first time on then next time with Workington was very good . Average too high I think? Fiddling averages!??.... Never! 

A think the first time he came, he was Workington's no.8, but don't think he rode. Then later on in the season he came back with Edinburgh and was awesome, putting a few to shame, including Mr.Worrall. Then he had the smash that sidelined him for a while.

16 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

All you have to do is, make him fit (somehow),,, get him to have a few duff meetings, (set-ups, or re-atimeicliseation),  by the end of the month, (or even the 23rd),,, get a proper EMA and your sorted. Then strengthen up later, Brumish :t:

Needs 4 home and 4 away, by which time we'll be well into August so his average won't drop until 01 september. Far too late. 

2 hours ago, bigred said:

Good night last night for Thomas,9points 3 wins and another 15 max for Max .

But not so good for Steve.

• Sad 1

Guest Loose Diamond
1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

A think the first time he came, he was Workington's no.8, but don't think he rode. Then later on in the season he came back with Edinburgh and was awesome, putting a few to shame, including Mr.Worrall. Then he had the smash that sidelined him for a while.

Yes that could have been it. I thought it was Glasgow first time? But you probably right. My memory is not that good now!

46 minutes ago, leander said:

But not so good for Steve.

Didn’t want to mention that one.Thought I’d add some positivity to the team ..

52 minutes ago, leander said:

Needs 4 home and 4 away, by which time we'll be well into August so his average won't drop until 01 september. Far too late. 

Not sure it's like that.

I'd be intrigued to know how Adam Ellis's averaged changed after maybe 1 or 2 matches and, ad be surprised if he's had 4 matches for Brum, nevermind 4 h & 4 a ?

6 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Not sure it's like that.

I'd be intrigued to know how Adam Ellis's averaged changed after maybe 1 or 2 matches and, ad be surprised if he's had 4 matches for Brum, nevermind 4 h & 4 a ?

He's done two at home and one away.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, KevH said:

He's done two at home and one away.

Am sure the X 1.5 is for team building only, then as long as the rider has a previous rolling average for that league, its reverts back to the rolling average once the new GSA's are issued, (for the following month).

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Am sure the X 1.5 is for team building only, then as long as the rider has a previous rolling average for that league, its reverts back to the rolling average once the new GSA's are issued, (for the following month).

Correct

• Thanks 1

I think as a bare minimum, we need to jump on Jack Smith as soon as possible before someone else does, no idea if he like Brough? Probably not... But I feel he will be better away from home and at least an improvement at home... Leaving us with still about another point for somewhere else in the team... Also putting Bukhave at number 7 will take the pressure off him a little bit while he gets dialled in... I still feel like he could turn into a superstar... Just hope we don't turn him into one and his parent club comes along next year claiming all the benefits...

1. Steve Worrall 7.76

2. Max Clegg 4.33

3. Lasse Bjerre 6.47

4. Matthew Wethers 6.52

5. Thomas Jorgensen 6.89

6. Jack Smith 3.09

7. Jacob Bukhave 4.00

0.94 left elsewhere?

Rene in for Lasse or Tommy maybe? I know Rene said he was taking a break from British speedway... But there's always an end to a break ;) Racing VERY well in Denmark and Poland this season... Maybe even Ludvig could return ;)

Or a more simple change could just be Gino Manzares (Insert another 4.00er here) for Danny...

21 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

I think as a bare minimum, we need to jump on Jack Smith as soon as possible before someone else does, no idea if he like Brough? Probably not... But I feel he will be better away from home and at least an improvement at home... Leaving us with still about another point for somewhere else in the team... Also putting Bukhave at number 7 will take the pressure off him a little bit while he gets dialled in... I still feel like he could turn into a superstar... Just hope we don't turn him into one and his parent club comes along next year claiming all the benefits...

1. Steve Worrall 7.76

2. Max Clegg 4.33

3. Lasse Bjerre 6.47

4. Matthew Wethers 6.52

5. Thomas Jorgensen 6.89

6. Jack Smith 3.09

7. Jacob Bukhave 4.00

0.94 left elsewhere?

Rene in for Lasse or Tommy maybe? I know Rene said he was taking a break from British speedway... But there's always an end to a break ;) Racing VERY well in Denmark and Poland this season... Maybe even Ludvig could return ;)

Or a more simple change could just be Gino Manzares (Insert another 4.00er here) for Danny...

a don't think Mr. Phillips will be going anywhere.