British Speedway Forum

Guest Loose Diamond
3 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

I think as a bare minimum, we need to jump on Jack Smith as soon as possible before someone else does, no idea if he like Brough? Probably not... But I feel he will be better away from home and at least an improvement at home... Leaving us with still about another point for somewhere else in the team... Also putting Bukhave at number 7 will take the pressure off him a little bit while he gets dialled in... I still feel like he could turn into a superstar... Just hope we don't turn him into one and his parent club comes along next year claiming all the benefits...

1. Steve Worrall 7.76

2. Max Clegg 4.33

3. Lasse Bjerre 6.47

4. Matthew Wethers 6.52

5. Thomas Jorgensen 6.89

6. Jack Smith 3.09

7. Jacob Bukhave 4.00

0.94 left elsewhere?

Rene in for Lasse or Tommy maybe? I know Rene said he was taking a break from British speedway... But there's always an end to a break ;) Racing VERY well in Denmark and Poland this season... Maybe even Ludvig could return ;)

Or a more simple change could just be Gino Manzares (Insert another 4.00er here) for Danny...

Please not Lindgren. Danny Phillips a bit of an improvement against Berwick but only because of a bit of pressure on his team place maybe the presence of Czech having a ride in second half? No idea. A lot of teams joining the merry go round. I would have had Riss. Would he fit? Would he want to come? Surprised the Monarchs were not in for him?? Don't Panic!!! Hahaha! Still believe Danny Phillips will not be replaced. If I had anything to do with it he, and Bjerre would never have been signed. But I have not.

7 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

Please not Lindgren. Danny Phillips a bit of an improvement against Berwick but only because of a bit of pressure on his team place maybe the presence of Czech having a ride in second half? 

Not sure if that was the case Danny, Jedd List had been coming for weeks for a skid, don't think that made any difference to him. A think that Czech lad might be ok tho.

Defo have Ludde back, straight swap for Lasse :t:

Edited by ruffdiamond

I know it would be VERY harsh, but would anyone have Ulrich Ostergaard in to replace Jakob? Ostergaard would go in at 5th in the averages and Max would then come down to reserve.

In the meantime, regards Jack Smith.... it's a "no" from me.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, StevePark said:

I know it would be VERY harsh, but would anyone have Ulrich Ostergaard in to replace Jakob? Ostergaard would go in at 5th in the averages and Max would then come down to reserve.

In the meantime, regards Jack Smith.... it's a "no" from me.

IF we were to replace Jacob, I'd rather it not be Ulrich that came in, surely a better option somewhere? But, I'd much prefer Jacob than Ulrich, has much more potential and a future ahead of him... Ulrich would be better now, but probably Jacob would be better for 2020... Also Ulrich wouldn't be 5th for long, Max would sharp go past him... Remember Ulrich is only averaging about 5ish where Max is averaging 5 and a halfish

When is Nike's 'break' finishing? Or is it ever :sad::sad: Also does Jonas Jeppesen ride in Poland? Probably :sad::sad:

Edited by Dandelion

20 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

IF we were to replace Jacob, I'd rather it not be Ulrich that came in, surely a better option somewhere? But, I'd much prefer Jacob than Ulrich, has much more potential and a future ahead of him... Ulrich would be better now, but probably Jacob would be better for 2020... Also Ulrich wouldn't be 5th for long, Max would sharp go past him... Remember Ulrich is only averaging about 5ish where Max is averaging 5 and a halfish

So,,, are you trying to say that, Ulrich is 'best before' 2020, but Jacob has a longer shelf life ? ;)

• Haha 1

Guest Loose Diamond
53 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Not sure if that was the case Danny, Jedd List had been coming for weeks for a skid, don't think that made any difference to him. A think that Czech lad might be ok tho.

Defo have Ludde back, straight swap for Lasse :t:

Sorry but out of the frying pan into the fire for me. Lindgren 0 one meeting then 12 the next. So inconsistent. He had the ability not correct attitude for me. Just my opinion. He has always been like this.

1 hour ago, Loose Diamond said:

Sorry but out of the frying pan into the fire for me. Lindgren 0 one meeting then 12 the next. So inconsistent. He had the ability not correct attitude for me. Just my opinion. He has always been like this.

Aye but, Ludde would probly make more passes, or attempts to. And he is better at wheelies.(Ludde doesn't need a ramp) ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

1 hour ago, Dandelion said:

Max would be at reserve for the rest of this month, which, given the fixtures, would be no bad thing.  Also, Max is currently on 4.33 & Ulrich is in 5.66, so Max would probably stay at reserve in August as well.

Edited by StevePark
  • Like 1

Have I missed something. Surely Ulrich is in Redcar's 1 to 7 and already rode for them at home last night and not as a guest. 

Edited by Tsunami

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Have I missed something. Surely Ulrich is in Redcar's 1 to 7 and already rode for them at home last night and not as a guest. 

He's been dropped along with Tom Bacon and Jack Smith, to make way for Erik Riss, Kasper Andersen and Tom Wooley.

Just now, StevePark said:

He's been dropped along with Tom Bacon and Jack Smith, to make way for Erik Riss, Kasper Andersen and Tom Wooley.

Just read the other thread thanks. Bloody hell, it's a bit of a surprise for Ulrich after last night's performance.

39 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

33 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Just read the other thread thanks. Bloody hell, it's a bit of a surprise for Ulrich after last night's performance.

Have you just gettin out of bed Dave ???:nono:

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

The decision would have been made before last night though!! (obviously!!). 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StevePark said:

I know it would be VERY harsh, but would anyone have Ulrich Ostergaard in to replace Jakob

In a word, yes.

As for 2020, Bukhave has been around the block already and I don't see a vast improvement being very likely.

Steve ( I ask you in your role as Mr. Memory) do you recall Ulli burning it up at BP in the last couple of seasons,  possibly as a guest? I'm sure he did but can't find anything.

Edited by Terrace Grumbler
Getting old