British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Have you just gettin out of bed Dave ???:nono:

Been out doing things. You should try it  :approve::P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Been out doing things. You should try it  :approve::P

Av been doing loads me self the day mate,,, been to the new shopping mall at Killy, you know where Woolco used be ?,,, in fact av done that much today, al not have much to do t'morro, or Friday :t:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dandelion said:

IF we were to replace Jacob, I'd rather it not be Ulrich that came in, surely a better option somewhere? But, I'd much prefer Jacob than Ulrich, has much more potential and a future ahead of him... Ulrich would be better now, but probably Jacob would be better for 2020... Also Ulrich wouldn't be 5th for long, Max would sharp go past him... Remember Ulrich is only averaging about 5ish where Max is averaging 5 and a halfish

Ully would be far to dear so it's a no no no no from me

Guest Loose Diamond
2 hours ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

In a word, yes.

As for 2020, Bukhave has been around the block already and I don't see a vast improvement being very likely.

Steve ( I ask you in your role as Mr. Memory) do you recall Ulli burning it up at BP in the last couple of seasons,  possibly as a guest? I'm sure he did but can't find anything.

It is difficult to say with Bukhave. His machinery looks slow. He has shown glimpses when he has managed to get in front or second then seems to get overtaken quite easily. Do you stick or twist with him??

Bloody hell give him a chance he's only been in the team ten minutes... He's only young

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

In a word, yes.

As for 2020, Bukhave has been around the block already and I don't see a vast improvement being very likely.

Steve ( I ask you in your role as Mr. Memory) do you recall Ulli burning it up at BP in the last couple of seasons,  possibly as a guest? I'm sure he did but can't find anything.

Speedway Updates.

Newcastle Diamonds.

Scroll down.

2018 meetings.

2017 meetings.

Guest Loose Diamond
10 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Bloody hell give him a chance he's only been in the team ten minutes... He's only young

Yes I know. As you can see all around teams seem to be changing riders every couple of matches. Panicking a little? You have to ask yourself if Bukhave was showing any improvement why had no one signed him up before? I would give him more time. Danny Phillips is the rider who has been given too much time. IMO.

On 7/3/2019 at 10:19 PM, Dandelion said:

At least the Newcastle promotion are going to give him a chance to ride and settle in . I was gutted for him when he spun at Eastbourne a cruel blow when on for a 5-1.

Not bad when he was the highest scoring individual at the Julie Lewis Memorial meeting beating other well known riders on 11 points.

Changing sprockets and altering the bike last weekend made his bike go better at Brough last Sunday later on.  

Edited by Speedway4ever
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Any news on TJ’s injury?

Hopefully it's not too serious :(

Does Max Ruml still want to ride uk? What about Aaron Fox? He still rides and seems to be one of the better riders in the States (Obviously when the likes of Becker and Nicol are in Europe) And went around Brough Park very well when Edinburgh had him/when he guested for us... What average would Luke Becker come in on? Something has to be done, we've got loads of space to play with in the team... Redcar (our nearest and dearest) are making BIG changes... We don't want to take their long standing title of b*tches of the north east... But it's going to happen if this season fizzles out with what we've got :(

AT LEAST MAKE AN ATTEMPT!!

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Does Max Ruml still want to ride uk? What about Aaron Fox? He still rides and seems to be one of the better riders in the States (Obviously when the likes of Becker and Nicol are in Europe) And went around Brough Park very well when Edinburgh had him/when he guested for us... What average would Luke Becker come in on? Something has to be done, we've got loads of space to play with in the team... Redcar (our nearest and dearest) are making BIG changes... We don't want to take their long standing title of b*tches of the north east... But it's going to happen if this season fizzles out with what we've got :(

There might be stuff going on in the 'inner circles',,, Dave's not saying much, so that might suggest that there is ;)

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

There might be stuff going on in the 'inner circles',,, Dave's not saying much, so that might suggest that there is ;)

I hope so... I still love watching my team... But it's kinda sad seeing them at the bottom end of the table... You know much Dave? :D wink once for yes and twice for no...

Edited by Dandelion

On 7/3/2019 at 10:19 PM, Dandelion said:

4 hours ago, Dandelion said:

FFS woman will you stop banging on about changing the team you are getting right on my thruppeny bits...

You keep coming up with these  random ridiculous names of riders who haven't a snowball's chance in hell of coming to, signing or riding for Newcastle...

And on Buckhave being young and needing a chance.... he's a quarter of a century in now and will be 26 in December so I would suggest if he was gonna make anything of himself we would be seeing something a bit more special than what we have witnessed to date... he aint pulling any trees up yet... and he ain't that young...

Regards 

THJ 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dandelion said:

I would imagine, most of those riders, you have named, would be unable to sign for Newcastle. This is because, of no sponsors licence and without that no visa. Wether Luke Becker would be eligible, (on his visa with Wolves), I don't know. Someone with far greater knowledge than I, on the matter, would need to supply the answer.

• Haha 1