British Speedway Forum

Guest Loose Diamond

I wonder if we can use a guest and R/R at Armadale??

3 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

I wonder if we can use a guest and R/R at Armadale??

Yes (providing two riders are missing).

Guest Loose Diamond
1 minute ago, StevePark said:

Yes (providing two riders are missing).

Good. Because I think there will be. According to Newcastle speedway both Jorgensen and Bjerre not riding.

How the f**k does Phillips keep his spot and yet Bukhave has to go, Bukhave in the meetings he has ridden been head and shoulders above Phillips. Joke, absolute!!!

Edited by diamond@heart
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

How the f**k does Phillips keep his spot and yet Bukhave has to go, Bukhave in the meetings he has ridden been head and shoulders above Phillips. Joke, absolute!!!

It’s about averages is it not ,they are killing the sport ,only IMO.

28 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

It’s about averages is it not ,they are killing the sport ,only IMO.

Bollocks, its nepotism!!!

I feel really sorry for Bukhave, he has come in and done a pretty decent job and yet he gets the boot and Phillips stays, don't understand it personally.  Yes people will say with Clegg dropping to reserve, it could make us stronger but they have still not dealt with the real issue in that the team are having to carry Phillips week after week.

Edited by diamond@heart
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

Bollocks, its nepotism!!!

I feel really sorry for Bukhave, he has come in and done a pretty decent job and yet he gets the boot and Phillips stays, don't understand it personally.  Yes people will say with Clegg dropping to reserve, it could make us stronger but they have still not dealt with the real issue in that the team are having to carry Phillips week after week.

Are you saying Ulrich can replace Danny without other changes.( not clear to me)

56 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

Follow the money, points scored doesn't keep the club going.....

18 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Are you saying Ulrich can replace Danny without other changes.( not clear to me)

No, I'm saying we appear to keep making changes without actually correcting the true problem which is we have a reserve who is, pardon my french f*****g sh**e and should have been replaced weeks/months ago. Why bring in Bukhave to replace Lambert if you were just gonna sack him a few weeks later.  Week after week Phillips under performs home and away but that seems to be OK and nothing is done.  We will get the same old, no one is around that is better than him, Connor Coles is and was better than him in my opinion.  I was never Bukhave's biggest fan and questioned his signing, but I feel really sorry for the lad, he has come in, ridden his heart out and then appears to have been told to do one.

I've been a Diamonds fan for a bloody long time now and I really think this will be my last year.

Good Luck Jacob in wherever you end up and welcome Ulrich, I'm sure you'll do a gr8 job.

Edited by diamond@heart
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, sharpandroid said:

Follow the money, points scored doesn't keep the club going.....

So by that statement are you saying that as his Dad owns part of the club, he is guaranteed a place for life?

• Like 1

With the reported crowds in the UK these days along with rider wages , its a wonder any club bothers anymore . So its no surprise the cheaper option was to replace a poor foreign reserve rather than replace an even poorer British reserve . 

11 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

No, I'm saying we appear to keep making changes without actually correcting the true problem which is we have a reserve who is, pardon my french f*****g sh**e and should have been replaced weeks/months ago. Why bring in Bukhave to replace Lambert if you were just gonna sack him a few weeks later.  Week after week Phillips under performs home and away but that seems to be OK and nothing is done.  We will get the same old, no one is around that is better than him, Connor Coles is and was better than him in my opinion.  I was never Bukhave's biggest fan and questioned his signing, but I feel really sorry for the lad, he has come in, ridden his heart out and then appears to have been told to do one.

I've been a Diamonds fan for a bloody long time now and I really think this will be my last year.

Good Luck Jacob in wherever you end up and welcome Ulrich, I'm sure you'll do a gr8 job.

Firstly, Jacob was on a 28-day contract.

Secondly, they had no idea who (if anybody) was going to become available further down the line, so brought him in to replace a rider who can't the track (as was pretty much proved on Sunday).

Thirdly, how do you know that they haven't tried to bring in someone to replace Danny (I'm not saying they have or haven't as I don't know myself) and haven't been able to persuade them to come to Newcastle?

• Like 1

Guest Loose Diamond
1 hour ago, diamond@heart said:

Completely agree with everything you have said. Promoters ( ?????) want people to come to watch but they persevere with Phillips who should never have been signed 2 or 3 years ago.

Guest Loose Diamond
1 hour ago, diamond@heart said:

So by that statement are you saying that as his Dad owns part of the club, he is guaranteed a place for life?

Probably.