British Speedway Forum

Guest Loose Diamond
2 hours ago, diamond@heart said:

How the f**k does Phillips keep his spot and yet Bukhave has to go, Bukhave in the meetings he has ridden been head and shoulders above Phillips. Joke, absolute!!!

Exactly. But unfortunately Bukhave on a higher average and the change to bring in Ostergaard I don't think would have fit with Bukhave's average. Not 100% sure about this though.

Guest Loose Diamond
1 hour ago, Boothers said:

"He is a rider who seems to be never given a chance or an extended run in a team"

Yes. Completely correct.

2 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

Exactly. But unfortunately Bukhave on a higher average and the change to bring in Ostergaard I don't think would have fit with Bukhave's average. Not 100% sure about this though.

They could only replace Danny (keeping Jacob) with a rider of 4.03 or below.  Ulrich comes in on a 5.66.

Guest Loose Diamond

Bollocks, its nepotism!!!

I feel really sorry for Bukhave, he has come in and done a pretty decent job and yet he gets the boot and Phillips stays, don't understand it personally.  Yes people will say with Clegg dropping to reserve, it could make us stronger but they have still not dealt with the real issue in that the team are having to carry Phillips week after week.

2 seasons ago it was all year!

6 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

2 seasons ago it was all year!

2 seasons ago (2017) Danny got injured quite early on, and was averaging almost 6 around Brough Park.

Guest Loose Diamond
2 minutes ago, StevePark said:

2 seasons ago (2017) Danny got injured quite early on, and was averaging almost 6 around Brough Park.

Was he?? Always someone knows better than me!

No, I'm saying we appear to keep making changes without actually correcting the true problem which is we have a reserve who is, pardon my french f*****g sh**e and should have been replaced weeks/months ago. Why bring in Bukhave to replace Lambert if you were just gonna sack him a few weeks later.  Week after week Phillips under performs home and away but that seems to be OK and nothing is done.  We will get the same old, no one is around that is better than him, Connor Coles is and was better than him in my opinion.  I was never Bukhave's biggest fan and questioned his signing, but I feel really sorry for the lad, he has come in, ridden his heart out and then appears to have been told to do one.

I've been a Diamonds fan for a bloody long time now and I really think this will be my last year.

Good Luck Jacob in wherever you end up and welcome Ulrich, I'm sure you'll do a gr8 job.

JOE LAWLOR !! 

6 minutes ago, bigred said:

JOE LAWLOR !! 

... has signed for Leicester to replace Jack Thomas.

Edited by StevePark

20 minutes ago, StevePark said:

... has signed for Leicester to replace Jack Thomas.

Bummer! Ah well.no matter Danny won’t be going in any case think that is pretty obvious .best of luck to Jacob .

• Like 1

Hard to keep up with all the movements these days, seems a case of now you see him now you dont. With any team change the whole point is to make your team stronger which this does especially getting Max Clegg back down to reserve where he was a decent scorer.

1 hour ago, bigred said:

JOE LAWLOR !! 

Leicester signed him 2 weeks back but it's just been announced after Joe got the all clear to race after a crash last week 

• Thanks 1

Guest Loose Diamond
1 hour ago, bigred said:

Bummer! Ah well.no matter Danny won’t be going in any case think that is pretty obvious .best of luck to Jacob .

Totally.

3 hours ago, Loose Diamond said:

Yes. Completely correct.

It's a quote from your Promotion when you signed him.

Does Ben Hopwood still ride?

Or how about Nathan Stoneman now he doesn't ride for Birmingham anymore... Mind you, I don't see Phillips going any time soon...

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Does Ben Hopwood still ride?

Or how about Nathan Stoneman now he doesn't ride for Birmingham anymore... Mind you, I don't see Phillips going any time soon...

soon ???