British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

I agree, even though it will not change the result of last year.

What about the 2012 Premier League result then?

Fun fact, 2012 was the first year I started watching Newcastle, and the fact we could finish top but still not win the league baffled me... I also said whichever team finished bottom of the league that year, I would also follow... Hence the Plymouth connection :) Plus I have family not too far away from Plymouth also... How exciting and interesting... It's too hot :sad:

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, robbieblackadder fan club said:

Did I read it right Morris has been released by Birmingham?? Can we fit him in place of Danny 

We cannot... Not even close... Instead of Ulrich is the only really logical one, but no thanks, especially only after 2 meetings!! Plus Ash is still injured for a while by the sounds of it :( Would DEFINITELY have him back for 2020 though :D

I wanna know who this exciting rider who's going to be at Sheffield Roy mentioned will be...

18 minutes ago, robbieblackadder fan club said:

Did I read it right Morris has been released by Birmingham?? Can we fit him in place of Danny 

No.  We only have 0.37 to play with, as we used 1.66 on Ulrich replacing Jacob, so we can only go with a 2.37 average rider IF we decided (which is unlikely) to replace Danny.

51 minutes ago, StevePark said:

No.  We only have 0.37 to play with, as we used 1.66 on Ulrich replacing Jacob, so we can only go with a 2.37 average rider IF we decided (which is unlikely) to replace Danny.

I don't think we'll have any spare pointage come August.

On 7/23/2019 at 2:40 PM, StevePark said:

Is it not 2.43 as a Brit would get the 2.5% rebate... not that it would make much difference as it would have to be a Brit with an average that low...

Regards 

THJ 

11 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Is it not 2.43 as a Brit would get the 2.5% rebate... not that it would make much difference as it would have to be a Brit with an average that low...

Regards 

THJ 

Does anyone still believe that we're gonna replace Danny anyway ??? ;)

15 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Be grateful that the lowest two riders have to be at reserve, i heard he has always wanted to be a Championship number 5

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Never thought he would go in the first instance let alone now... unless there is an injury before the cut off date for changes Newcadtle wont be switching anyone else out...

Regards 

THJ 

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Spelling

3 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ 

Aye, I forgot about the British % ! 

On 7/23/2019 at 2:20 PM, robbieblackadder fan club said:

Stop wishing for Danny to be replaced it's never going to happen & hopefully he can get a point or 2 on the road & maybe 4 at home & max to get at least 6 away & 8 at home & that's not bad for the rest of the season.. just need lasse to go from a 5 pointer to a 7,5 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Stop wishing for Danny to be replaced it's never going to happen & hopefully he can get a point or 2 on the road & maybe 4 at home & max to get at least 6 away & 8 at home & that's not bad for the rest of the season.. just need lasse to go from a 5 pointer to a 7,5 

Consitingley & get back his starting average & with ully at 2 we could have a good end to the season & with a trophy aswell 

3 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Consitingley & get back his starting average & with ully at 2 we could have a good end to the season & with a trophy aswell 

A think Lasse is gonna have to average 7.5/8 until the end of the season to get back to his starting average and, Ully needs to pull his finger out to stay in the main body.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

A think Lasse is gonna have to average 7.5/8 until the end of the season to get back to his starting average and, Ully needs to pull his finger out to stay in the main body.

Yeah if lasse can repeat his score from Sunday at home & hopefully score 8 on the road,, as settle for either ully or max at 2 & 6

• Like 1

I heard speculation today that the cercus has been cancelled is this correct as I have just checked on the link provided earlier in this thread and don't see any further updates?