British Speedway Forum

11 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Is a tad early but I'd add Steve, Tero and Ashley to that list too... Fill in the blanks with an exciting number 5 (Richie maybe?) and a Luke Ruddick, Nathan Stoneman type at reserve... Would do me (First we need to know we are running next year!!)

1. Steve

2. Tero

3. Ashley

4. Matty

6. Max

Love to have Danny Ayres in the team too... But don't see that happening lol

Er, why don't you just enjoy what we have while we have it and leave this to the close season?

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

Er, why don't you just enjoy what we have while we have it and leave this to the close season?

Maybe some folk are just bored with this lot already ?,,, just more status quo.

58 minutes ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

Because she can't help herself?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Because she can't help herself?

so the rumours are true ;)  that said the Newcastle teams have become quite samey over the past few years and the results have been likewise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

so the rumours are true ;)  that said the Newcastle teams have become quite samey over the past few years and the results have been likewise.

We have ONE back from last years team..... (Matty W)

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

We have ONE back from last years team..... (Matty W)

This season has been a shake up although Stormy Whethers, Stevie Worrall & Danny Phillips have all featured over recent seasons. If Stu Robson hadn't retired he would have been in the side also. Not saying its good bad or other just that the side has a very familiar feel to it over the years.

• Confused 1

I mentioned it because someone else did... Just a bit of chat during a bit of a lull in the season if that's ok... Nothing serious... I'm enjoying this year very much... Lasse and Thomas are both nice new faces and what else we have, I'm happy with...

• Like 2

Guest Loose Diamond

Been looking through early messages on here one from Mauger 65. 21st. August. 2018. Nearly a year ago!! Where has it gone? His question and I know it is totally late, What has been done to raise money for riders??

1 hour ago, Loose Diamond said:

Been looking through early messages on here one from Mauger 65. 21st. August. 2018. Nearly a year ago!! Where has it gone? His question and I know it is totally late, What has been done to raise money for riders??

Do they not have the '90 club', or whatever its called ?

Guest Loose Diamond
11 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Do they not have the '90 club', or whatever its called ?

Yes they have but has this just recently been started? Seems like very little has been going on from the start of the season?

2 hours ago, Loose Diamond said:

Yes they have but has this just recently been started? Seems like very little has been going on from the start of the season?

That's why (I believe) the Supporters Club has been re-launched.

4 hours ago, Loose Diamond said:

Oh, and they've saved money on security, apparently.

2 hours ago, Loose Diamond said:

A think these sort of clubs/trusts take some organising.

• Like 1

Guest Loose Diamond
1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Oh, and they've saved money on security, apparently.

Ok.

Guest Loose Diamond
1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

A think these sort of clubs/trusts take some organising.

Ok.