British Speedway Forum

12 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Yes i thought of heat 13 maybe if was up to it but also could of been in heat 9, and should always be in heat 8. Yes it means Phillips has to stay in heat 12 but should guarantee you a 5-1 in heat 8.

Our manager seems to make same changes and it never varies at all, and never gets extra rides apart from heat 14.

Roy Clarke was TM tonight, not George English.

Just now, StevePark said:

Yes i know, regardless of which one it is nothing changes in regards to swapping riders, it very rarely happens apart from the obvious heat 14.

Guest Loose Diamond
1 minute ago, StevePark said:

Who said it was George English? Makes no difference. Still the same decisions.

Guest Loose Diamond
1 minute ago, Gaz said:

Yes i know, regardless of which one it is nothing changes in regards to swapping riders, it very rarely happens apart from the obvious heat 14.

Yep. Always.

Guest Loose Diamond
1 hour ago, diamonds7 said:

Thank God for max clegg !!!!

I used to like Jorgensen. Now I don't. But I should know better I know some of the problems rider have. Should be more sympathetic. But sorry I'm not. 

30 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

Too true. A couple of our "Riders????" Should be looking over their shoulders. Jorgensen or Bjerre should have been taken out in one of their earlier races. Other teams,in fact every other team in the League do this. If one of their reserves is flying nearly always give him 7 rides. Newcastle do not. Bjerre and Jorgensen cost us tonight. If Jorgensen not fit use R/R for him. Rubbish tonight on his 250.cc.

A don't think Steve Worrall was upto much tonight either, would have definitely put Wethers in ht15.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

Unfortunately. And unfortunately we had too many underpowered tonight. Jorgensen terrible. He was always a good gater for all the teams he rode for before he signed for us. Now he's rubbishe.

Top 5 cost Newcastle tonight.

• Like 1

Guest Loose Diamond
Just now, ruffdiamond said:

A don't think Steve Worrall was upto much tonight either, would have definitely put Wethers in ht15.

Yes. Totally agree. At least Matty can gate. Possibly still the same result but Worrall's gating has been shocking recently. A 3-3 would have been enough. 

Guest Loose Diamond
2 minutes ago, Goldmember06 said:

Top 5 cost Newcastle tonight.

Yes they did. Too many machinery not quick enough. I thought 250 cc. Not allowed??

2 minutes ago, Bellers101 said:

Quiet on here tonight.

Yeah, maybe they heard you were coming.

• Like 1

Guest Loose Diamond
9 hours ago, Bellers101 said:

Hello and welcome. Good result tonight. Can't believe your reserves scored so many yet you still lost. :party:

If you believe that was a good result you need to be locked up. Bjerre, Jorgensen, and to a certain extent Worrall not good. That is why we got beat. They could not gate at all. When the opposition's top four score 43 out of 46 there a real force. The above mentioned riders unfortunately on the night beaten by better riders on very fast machinery.

Just now, Loose Diamond said:

If you believe that was a good result you need to be locked up. Bjerre, Jorgensen, and to a certain extent Worrall not good. That is why we got beat. They could not gate at all. When the opposition's top four score 43 out of 46 there a real force. The above mentioned riders unfortunately on the night beaten by better riders on very fast machinery.

Let's not feed the Redcar troll, eh?

• Like 1