British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Agreed that the rider should not have vaped in his room ( I think this happend sooner than expected as even tho the rider has done wrong the change may have came about when the 1st chance would arise & I don't think it would have been lawlor ( but his stupid mistake has cost him ) a team place it's going to be interesting to see who ends up there & I reckon he's an asset of there's with blond curly hair 

Everybody seems to be thinking that Steve worrall & another is coming in for Victor & lunna,, me maths isn't to good but I'm sure ludvigs average is down at least a couple of points on last season so would that leave a Decent amount for a big number 1 to create in & move TJ to number 5 & could put ludde at 4 or 3 to partner lasse & Matty at 2 now that'll be a cracking top 5

20 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Everybody seems to be thinking that Steve worrall & another is coming in for Victor & lunna,, me maths isn't to good but I'm sure ludvigs average is down at least a couple of points on last season so would that leave a Decent amount for a big number 1 to create in & move TJ to number 5 & could put ludde at 4 or 3 to partner lasse & Matty at 2 now that'll be a cracking top 5

Ludde could slip in no problem for Vic, ave about 6.5.

12 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Your maths isn't the only problem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Ludvig ended with a 6.47 avearge

7 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Ludvig ended with a 6.47 avearge

His away form must have been half of that tho

10 minutes ago, foamfence said:

Your maths isn't the only problem.

So you wouldn't like to see ludde back I take it 

2 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

His away form must have been half of that tho

Home 8.97. Away 3.84. Includes League, Shield & KOC matches. (Taken from the Speedway Star Diamonds season review).

23 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Disgusting from Newcastle but no real shock there well known for treating riders poorly 

See others posts to the contrary

17 hours ago, phillipsr said:

That makes it ok to drop riders spending thousands via text then.... strange business sense this maybe its Newcastle are always on the verge of shutting 

Your insinuation not mine

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

He has come on defending the actions so he obviously thinks what has happened is fine.... it doesnt surprise me as i said its what Newcastle speedway are known for... 

Obviously not, I am still waiting for proof that I said that or even insinuated it. 

1 hour ago, clambo71 said:

Go ahead answer him.

Stiil waiting. :(  He can't, cos he makes things up, like him saying I have said things that clearly I didn't. And can't produce the proof.

If you look at his previous, he has regularly posted defamatory  posts out of line with others views toward Newcastle. He's just a sad person I assume.

BTW phillipsr, I don't run Newcastle Speedway. I am a fan like everyone else. :P

Just been looking on the SGB archive averages and, Tero is listed with a 6.57 rolling ave, dunno if there is a grey area there, as I thought he was on a 6.83 ?

12 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

What if the person was just ignoring the calls ?,,, (it does happen).

Also, its not as if they could say, 'by the way Vic, can you pop in the office, we need a chat'.

As pointed out by someone to me this morning, probably 90+ % of deals are made by text these days, due to the difficulty of catching riders in differ countries and their inability to answer them at that time. A benefit is that it is a record of what is being said, rather than an option what was said.

Update. For those offended on behalf of Victor earlier, please note that Luna  TEXTED his withdrawal from the team. #justsayinglike 

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Just been looking on the SGB archive averages and, Tero is listed with a 6.57 rolling ave, dunno if there is a grey area there, as I thought he was on a 6.83 ?

Not matter really as Tero is very definitely Polish bound.IMO.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Workington signed him on 6.83

http://www.workingtoncomets.co/news/article.asp?id=101050

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Yeah a know that Steve, but his rolling ave. used to say 6.83 and now it says 6.57, strange and am not making it up.

but anyway, as its been said he's probly in Poland.

Edited by ruffdiamond

27 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

See others posts to the contrary

Your insinuation not mine

Obviously not, I am still waiting for proof that I said that or even insinuated it. 

Stiil waiting. :(  He can't, cos he makes things up, like him saying I have said things that clearly I didn't. And can't produce the proof.

If you look at his previous, he has regularly posted defamatory  posts out of line with others views toward Newcastle. He's just a sad person I assume.

BTW phillipsr, I don't run Newcastle Speedway. I am a fan like everyone else. :P

I'd stop feeding the Troll.  Most people know how well the Diamonds treat their riders.  That's why a lot of them come back to ride for us.

• Like 5

Could it even be klint.?

• Haha 1