British Speedway Forum

17 minutes ago, Barbarian said:

Again like a few on this forum why don't the promotion treat the fans like adults and replace Phillips. Some of the more established riders are still not up to speed and the team cannot carry anyone and especially someone who rarely scores points. I have nothing against Phillips but unfortunately he has not kicked in at all.

The major problem is that because the clanger was dropped in signing him at the start of the season it allowed the other decent 2.00 riders to be snapped up, the remaining are either not quite ready (but would benefit from the experience) or doing NL only and have deals sorted for next season already. 

Fortunately the limit goes up to 40 soon so will be 3 and a bit points available to replace Phillips with......lets see if that actually happens?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Fortunately the limit goes up to 40 soon so will be 3 and a bit points available to replace Phillips with......lets see if that actually happens?

A wonder who is available on a 3.5 ave ?

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

A wonder who is available on a 3.5 ave ?

any rider under 3.50 average . big choice there then .

2 hours ago, jenga said:

any rider under 3.50 average . big choice there then .

Let's hope that if the promotion do replace Danny with a 3.5 rider if possible ( they will have to be careful which I'm sure they will ) as some riders on a small AV think like a heat leader at times & want heat leader deals.. 

they all think like that (except k.b. ) great wee fella .  before long they will all be out of a job and be doing weekend grass tracking  for no reward at all .. .....

hope you find a gem  some where .. 

18 minutes ago, jenga said:

they all think like that (except k.b. ) great wee fella .  before long they will all be out of a job and be doing weekend grass tracking  for no reward at all .. .....

hope you find a gem  some where .. 

Willie Lawson.... he was a Gem..... 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, StevePark said:

2002 and 2003, best prospect around at the time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, StevePark said:

i remember him when he was a midget gem . 

• Haha 2

Guest Loose Diamond

Sorry this a different post. Ben Barker riding at Somerset in a NL challenge match ? I am confused.

2 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

Sorry this a different post. Ben Barker riding at Somerset in a NL challenge match ? I am confused.

As its only a challenge match each side has been allowed a rider from the Championship, Todd Kurtz guests for the Somerset team.

13 minutes ago, screm said:

As its only a challenge match each side has been allowed a rider from the Championship, Todd Kurtz guests for the Somerset team.

is Ben still riding in the championship or is he un attached ?

11 minutes ago, jenga said:

Ben dont have a club in any league.

Guest Loose Diamond
16 minutes ago, jenga said:

No idea. Trelawny maybe?

Guest Loose Diamond
36 minutes ago, screm said:

For some reason I thought he had retired?