HOW MANY BLANK SUNDAYS HAVE WE HAD ??

15 minutes ago, diamonds7 said:

HOW MANY BLANK SUNDAYS HAVE WE HAD ??

6 out of 13 including Sunday coming.

Phillips has to go, end of. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

6 out of 13 including Sunday coming.

one a rain off they other 5 no fixtures yes ??

I for one have had enough and will not return until changes have been made as retaining Phillips is not funny anymore and as Diamond heart says he should go and it's also not fair on the rest of the team.

2 minutes ago, Barbarian said:

I for one have had enough and will not return until changes have been made as retaining Phillips is not funny anymore and as Diamond heart says he should go and it's also not fair on the rest of the team.

Thomas and Lasse aren’t helping the cause much either.

• Like 3

Guest Loose Diamond
50 minutes ago, bigred said:

Thomas and Lasse aren’t helping the cause much either.

No they didn't fair enough. But were you there to see them ? Should not really comment should you?? But it's a free country. 

14 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

No they didn't fair enough. But were you there to see them ? Should not really comment should you?? But it's a free country. 

No I wernt there..was you ?? Didn’t realise you had to actually go to make a comment.!!it had live commentary on bbc radio wm.if tj and lb scored like the heat leaders there supposed to be then maybe dan wouldn’t get the grief hes getting ..

Guest Loose Diamond

Yes I was there. Danny Phillips was not very good at all. But I don't think he will be replaced. They will carry him again. Yes Thomas Jorgensen and Lasse Bjerre were poor. They seemed to have a couple of minor bike problems but that is not an excuse. Hopefully TJ gets himself together away from home. Matty Wethers was again excellent. Still had a chance of a point in heat 15. But Steve came off and was disqualified. Lasse was leading in heat 12 when his clutch disintegrated.

8 hours ago, Loose Diamond said:

Yes I was there. Danny Phillips was not very good at all. But I don't think he will be replaced. They will carry him again. Yes Thomas Jorgensen and Lasse Bjerre were poor. They seemed to have a couple of minor bike problems but that is not an excuse. Hopefully TJ gets himself together away from home. Matty Wethers was again excellent. Still had a chance of a point in heat 15. But Steve came off and was disqualified. Lasse was leading in heat 12 when his clutch disintegrated.

Still seems strange when Coles has been competitive again and beaten Phillips yet does not get offered his team place at Newcastle? Jorgensen is a shadow of his former self and Lasse is caught in that cycle where his kit needs upgrading but he isnt earning to do it and then its getting worse.

Lasse was leading in heat 12 when his clutch disintegrated..... Really ???

Broc Nicol chased down and caught him on the line with a brilliant and courageous pass from what I saw ???

Lasse was poor all evening imo....Jorgensen looked brilliant in his first heat and I feared the worst, but he looked like a reserve rider after that !

Wethers improved as the meeting wore on and he was good in heat 15, but lucky to win it after Paco lost control whilst leading.

Worrall was good when he made the start (he rolled and got away with it in Heat 11) but looked ordinary when behind...Nicol and Castagna flew past him in Heat 5 !

It was an easy win for us and we never looked in danger of losing!

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Still seems strange when Coles has been competitive again and beaten Phillips yet does not get offered his team place at Newcastle? Jorgensen is a shadow of his former self and Lasse is caught in that cycle where his kit needs upgrading but he isnt earning to do it and then its getting worse.

Yeah agree it's getting to the busy time now with July & August rammed with meetings but how long can Steve, Max & Matty carry the rest of the side ( not buchave tho as he's got to be given time ) Thomas needs to relax as he beats himself up to much & he could be a 8 point rider & lasse has to sort his gear out as he's having far to many bike issues & Danny just seems to lack confidence on the bike... 

19 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Yeah agree it's getting to the busy time now with July & August rammed with meetings but how long can Steve, Max & Matty carry the rest of the side ( not buchave tho as he's got to be given time ) Thomas needs to relax as he beats himself up to much & he could be a 8 point rider & lasse has to sort his gear out as he's having far to many bike issues & Danny just seems to lack confidence on the bike... 

I like/rate Bukhave but his bikes have always been purchased from the pre-loved section which holds him back. Not sure if Lasse has maintenance issues of financial but the lawnmowers he has been on are not helping his case as he doesn't become a bad rider overnight and you would think some of his brothers cast offs would still be an improvement? It wasn't that long ago that Steve Worrall was languishing in the NL while his brother prospered. One loaned engine that Richie didn't actually rate and fortunes were rapidly turned around.

Edited by Sings4Speedway

Guest Loose Diamond
1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

Lasse was leading in heat 12 when his clutch disintegrated..... Really ???

Broc Nicol chased down and caught him on the line with a brilliant and courageous pass from what I saw ???

Lasse was poor all evening imo....Jorgensen looked brilliant in his first heat and I feared the worst, but he looked like a reserve rider after that !

Wethers improved as the meeting wore on and he was good in heat 15, but lucky to win it after Paco lost control whilst leading.

Worrall was good when he made the start (he rolled and got away with it in Heat 11) but looked ordinary when behind...Nicol and Castagna flew past him in Heat 5 !

It was an easy win for us and we never looked in danger of losing!

Where you there?? Also Castagna warned for moving in heat 3 and in heat 14. Went off 15 metres. Now my favourite subject speedway rules. I thought that for some strange reason if you get a second warning for moving/ delaying the start you were disqualified from that race(??) Or meeting?? Someone correct me on that one please. Jacob should have come into heat 14 to replace Danny but it did not happen. Why?? No idea. Maybe it was thought that he would not have beaten Nicol, who had 11 points up till that heat and his partner Castagna had 8. But Jacob had 2 from 3. Danny had 1 from 3. Would he have fared better I don't think so. Their reserves scored 15, ours 3. A couple of points more or so from our numbers 3 and 5 and we would have WON. Always knew what possibly seemed one of our better chances to get some away points on board, was going to be made that little bit more difficult because of their choice of guests in Wright and Nichol.Both were flying. They were fortunate to be able to fit Nichol at reserve. Massive trump card for them.

Guest Loose Diamond
4 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

Where you there?? Also Castagna warned for moving in heat 3 and in heat 14. Went off 15 metres. Now my favourite subject speedway rules. I thought that for some strange reason if you get a second warning for moving/ delaying the start you were disqualified from that race(??) Or meeting?? Someone correct me on that one please. Jacob should have come into heat 14 to replace Danny but it did not happen. Why?? No idea. Maybe it was thought that he would not have beaten Nicol, who had 11 points up till that heat and his partner Castagna had 8. But Jacob had 2 from 3. Danny had 1 from 3. Would he have fared better I don't think so. Their reserves scored 15, ours 3. A couple of points more or so from our numbers 3 and 5 and we would have WON. Always knew what possibly seemed one of our better chances to get some away points on board, was going to be made that little bit more difficult because of their choice of guests in Wright and Nichol.Both were flying. They were fortunate to be able to fit Nichol at reserve. Massive trump card for them.

Lasse apparently had clutch problems in that race and on last lap and run in to the line seemed to shut off or lose power. Definitely was slowing up. But fair play to Castagna.