klindt

campton

bewley

jensen 

proctor

bickley

bach 

unsure on order of Workington 1-7 correct me below 

Redcar have strengthened since the start of the season so this will be no walk over .. would love to bring something back to DP to keep the play-offs in sight, be also good to see all our 1-7 together . Quite a few of us making the trip over so plenty of cheering our boys on :t:

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:01 PM, Baldyman said:

Worky deserve to be in the play offs..so I hope they win 

I think all of the bears, will have to be at the top of their game, to come out on top in this one. To be honest, I think a Worky win is the most likely outcome, especially if it is, one of those insipid performances, like Edinburgh and Ipswich. Overall though I think it will be a very good match.

• Like 2

Redcar much stronger since the addition of Jorgensen, Berge and Lunna. Hopefully team Comets will be focused and determined to try and get something from the meeting. Rene usually does pretty well at Redcar so could hopefully be a trump card from reserve.  Agree with Taylorj,  it will be good to see our full 1-7 in action again and i'm especially looking forward to seeing young Dan back in the big C,  hope he has a big one !. Enjoy my visits to Redcar so hopefully the weather behaves itself. Up the Comets !!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, SteelShoe said:

Rene usually does pretty well at Redcar so could hopefully be a trump card from reserve.  

Rene is statistically the 9th best rider at the STMP (from those that have had more than 6 meetings) averaging nearly 8.5 per meeting. So having the potential for 7 rides is quite a frightening prospect for Bears fans.

2 minutes ago, Boothers said:

Rene is statistically the 9th best rider at the STMP (from those that have had more than 6 meetings) averaging nearly 8.5 per meeting. So having the potential for 7 rides is quite a frightening prospect for Bears fans.

Hows the weather holding up over there please ? Setting off around 3.45pm..thanks

7 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

Hows the weather holding up over there please ? Setting off around 3.45pm..thanks

Dull but pleasant. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Boothers said:

Dull but pleasant. 

Thank you :t: Always love my trips to Redcar 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boothers said:

Dull but pleasant. 

run forest !

nice to see a Redcar fan helping out with the weather report .

thought you were describing me there . hoping for a wucky win or something close ..

• Haha 1

At brough now its poured since i left home  no answer on track number anyone in redcar weather update ?

4 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

At brough now its poured since i left home  no answer on track number anyone in redcar weather update ?

Light showers forecasted between 5pm -7pm but then its sunny intervals with a bit of a breeze so job's a good 'un!

i love a good carry on ! 

good luck with the weather there matey .

but on the other hand , a bright sunny day in Whitehaven . a wee shower early on , but wall t wall sunshine ..

Edited by jenga

Well it’s piddling down where I am and forecast up to 7 doesn’t look good.

Typical as it’s been dry all day.