British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Somerset Rebels v Leicester Lions, Weds 22nd August 2018

8 hours ago, speedybee said:

Lawson and Andersen (the latter, although slower, was strangely trying to block Richard

Exactly as i saw it , looked intentional from where I stood on exit of turn 2. if it was it was a very naughty move .

A entertaining meeting never seen so many non finishers by the Rebels due to engine/ mechanical failures, score could have been a lot bigger for the Rebels

1 hour ago, idh said:

Exactly as i saw it , looked intentional from where I stood on exit of turn 2. if it was it was a very naughty move .

A entertaining meeting never seen so many non finishers by the Rebels due to engine/ mechanical failures, score could have been a lot bigger for the Rebels

Just watched the video on the rebels website, think Richard needs to grow up. He's had form for a long time about not being able to take what he is happy to give. Hans did nothing wrong, rode a defensive line in my opinion

Just watched the clip. Lawson a dick. Andersen did nothing wrong at all.

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Fair enough Steve from video nothing wrong but from where i was stood it looked a bit different

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

agree.  the vid shows Andersen did nothing wrong.    http://www.speedwaygb.co.uk/news.php?extend.35349

was there a fight in the pits over that ?   Andersen was nowhere near Lawson

I think most will have seen worse in the Speedway Of Nations when Zagar deliberately slowed down in the corners blocking Manzares while waiting for his partner to pass. Unfortunately, Manzares pulled a slight locker to avoid Zagar then got grip which forced him to come off straight in front of the following Slovinian, Ivacic who ran in to Manzares.

Can’t see anything wrong there at all. Very odd. Have these two got history?

From that  clip, looked ok. But angles do give a different take on it.