British Speedway Forum
cyclone

Edinburgh vs Glasgow, SGB Championship, 24th August, 2018, 7.30pm

4 hours ago, Solidmango said:

Give us some options then? 

Summers, Howarth, Klindt, Nicholls

To be fair Ben was by no means first choice - several others were unwilling or unable to take the offer. We will see how Ben does tonight - fingers crossed he has one of his better nights round the Dale

11 minutes ago, tiger tiger said:

To be fair Ben was by no means first choice - several others were unwilling or unable to take the offer. We will see how Ben does tonight - fingers crossed he has one of his better nights round the Dale

Appreciate your honesty. Hopefully BB does a turn.

1 hour ago, gmuncie said:

Looking forward to this tonight, last time he was at a Armadale Archie Freeman was worth the cost I admission for his second half rides so more of the same tonight hopefully 

He rides for my Gems team, having started speedway at my training school 6 years ago. High talent as is his partner Danny in his first year. Looking forward to it.

What's the weather like?thinking of coming up

Sun shining. Scattered cloud.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gmuncie said:

Looking forward to this tonight, last time he was at a Armadale Archie Freeman was worth the cost I admission for his second half rides so more of the same tonight hopefully 

Watch out for McGurk and Harrison the Berwick riders, they have been brilliant entertainment all season home and away, they both certainly know how to overtake.

Start of a huge night tonight need to win and need to win by 7 or more. 

Hopefully the track is nice and grippy and nothing like last week. Not a night for anyone to have a off night.

Got to feel for the fans that have travelled to watch that guff glad i was working.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Got to feel for the fans that have travelled to watch that guff glad i was working.

Quelle surprise, it seems as poor a performance as you would have witnessed in the bad years, ironically when we had no money and little choice of who we could sign.

Vissing is something of an enigma now,always starts the season like a steam train,double figures galore, come the business end of the season interest just seems to go,we witnessed the same at worky

• Like 1

2 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Prediction is 60-30

Looks like a fairly decent guess

5 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

Looks like a fairly decent guess

30 would flatter us.

Barker's score tonight looks ok to me compared to some of his teammates 

• Like 2