British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Swindon v Poole. Prem B. 27/8/18. 7.30pm

Oh dear oh dear -- this forum continues to sink (no pun intended to Poole Pirates ):D

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

You are something else arnt you. Perhaps phil can ban you, along with several other numpties on here..:icon_smile_clown:

Sorry, didn't think not liking cheats was a criminal offence.

2 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

You are something else arnt you. Perhaps phil can ban you, along with several other numpties on here..:icon_smile_clown:

And Mr x comment was ok ?? Attacking the poster like that

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mr X said:

you're a fkng tw@t. a love child of the other cnt gavan. hope i get a ban. i hate this fckng forum with all the cnts on here

See ya

11 minutes ago, Mr X said:

you're a fkng tw@t. a love child of the other cnt gavan. hope i get a ban. i hate this fckng forum with all the cnts on here

Hehe love this post. Byeeeeeeee

Well done to The Robins on a good win.

Shame it’s going to be in vein as in a top 4 place but any win over Poole is a good one.

Just got to wait for Steve Shovlar’s match report & excuses as couldn’t make it tonight.

Christ...great win Swindon, 8 wins out of the last 10 against the Knobs now.

Shows how important it is for Woryna to be scoring well. Did he have bike problems? Scored 15 +2 this afternoon.

2 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

Our big players away at the top 5 clubs perform like Cook in the GP! Easy Utd win 

Have faith son

37 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

And Mr x comment was ok ?? Attacking the poster like that

Because he is mate. I have never seen him put an unbiased post up. He is constantly calling poole cheats, his posts smacks of resent. He's just a nasty troll who should be banned. If i was moderator he would have gone a long time ago. No place for people like that or a few others on this forum..

It’s simple now

Swindon need to beat Belle Vue next week by 7 or more, and hope Somerset beat Belle Vue in Manchester. 

Edited by ZagarRacing