British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue V's Wolves 27/08/18

Must win situation for both clubs, I can see 3 pts going to the Aces, can also see the other way round later in the day at Wolves.

Thoughts Peeps.

Wolves haven't traveled well and it's not going to start now so easy win for Aces who could hit 60 but 54-36 about right.

Both home wins I think but we need to stop BV from nicking a point at Monmore or it's very much game over for this season. I hope Rory's injury doesn't hinder him too much, really hope Nathan will be back as Tom Bacon will be riding for Brummies in Kent

yes i agree call me wolfie and morris needs to up his game at bv and wolves just hope if nathan and rory are back they are both fit as 2 matches in a day can take its toll when you are coming back from injury

Will Steve Worrall be fit after his withdrawal at Scunny last night?

On 8/24/2018 at 7:31 AM, Fred Flange said:

The tremendous excitement of the qualifiers come to a conclusion on Monday and its a thrilling prospect, winner takes all. 

Its a must win for both the mediocre teams without a pot to piss in (apparently wolves do have a pot but deliberately chose not to piss in it, picking 'decent job' thorsell instead of, or as well, as woofinden, pawlicki and lindgren, lol!) to clinch that spot in the ko cup bit of league cup.

How many coaches of wolves fans will be heading down the M6 on Monday morning?

Meanwhile the race for first pick will keep us on the edge of our seats until October, or not.

Unless the Wolves fans have decided to go to the Poole v Somerset match i would have thought they would be travelling UP the M6 in the morning and DOWN in the afternoon ;)

• Like 1

Dan Bewley had a very bad crash at Workington tonight :(

Fingers and everything crossed 

Just now, Rob B said:

Dan Bewley had a very bad crash at Workington tonight :(

Hope it's all precautionary but it doesn't sound to good.Hoping he has a speedy recovery from what ever injuries he has sustained.Good luck young Dan.

HAVE heard Dan has broken a leg, not sure how badly. Massive blow for him and BV with a double header against Wolves on Monday which could have clinched their spot in the play-offs.

Seriously rotten luck for the lad and Belle Vue.  Wishing him a speedy recovery. 

• Like 4

Sad to hear of a rider being injured tonight at Workington, a young lad doing his job,a young lad taking part in a sport he obviously loved ,  myself and my girlfriend send the very best wishes to Dan Bewley, an exceptional talent in the making , we will  be making the trip north  to Belle Vue on Monday  morning, hoping to here better news when at the stadium.

• Like 2