British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue V's Wolves 27/08/18

1 minute ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Thank you very much.  Just need some decent weather too please 

Will be fine, cloudy but dry.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BWitcher said:

And as I said, after starting slowly he had 2 excellent rides including a stormer in Heat 13, hence being nominated for Heat 15.

One heat win out of 5 , hardly inspiring to say the least is it?

• Like 1

Any chance of an update in the weather  around the NSS  would be appreciated, according to the BBC website it's raining from 09.00 -- 12.00.... .hoping to leave wolves around 8.00/8.30AM..

Thanks 

Edited by speedcrazy

1 hour ago, speedcrazy said:

Any chance of an update in the weather  around the NSS  would be appreciated, according to the BBC website it's raining from 09.00 -- 12.00.... .hoping to leave wolves around 8.00/8.30AM..

Thanks 

It is raining slightly now. 

Should be stopping soon. It's not enough rain to stop racing 

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately the forecast put me off travelling from Coventry up to Manchester. However we will be going to Wolves for the return meeting, my first premiership meeting of the season!

12 minutes ago, krompa said:

Bewley R/R?

Yes

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rob B said:

Will be fine, cloudy but dry.

That's put the mockers on it now :)

I live about 25 miles west of Manchester. Weather here at 10am is cloudy, wind blowing toward BV at 15mph, at 1pm low chance of "precipitation" which lessens even more at 2pm for the rest of this day. Forecast taken from BBC Weather. Make of that what you will. 

Rain now passed for today

Just about to leave raining now 20 mins from track

16 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

Just about to leave raining now 20 mins from track

I'm at track and it's not raining. 

Just had a heavy burst for a few minutes. But stopped now

Despite RR I think the Aces too strong at home, maybe closer at Monmore tho now with a narrow home win 47-43.

9 hours ago, Pinny said:

One heat win out of 5 , hardly inspiring to say the least is it?

I didn't say it was. I said he improved massively as the night went on. Was tailed off big time in his opening ride but it was clear he got it sorted.

Anyway, I was simply refuting the suggestion that Ford decided to 'get rid' and opt to go with RR in the 2nd leg.. no logic to that at all.

2 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

I didn't say it was. I said he improved massively as the night went on. Was tailed off big time in his opening ride but it was clear he got it sorted.

Anyway, I was simply refuting the suggestion that Ford decided to 'get rid' and opt to go with RR in the 2nd leg.. no logic to that at all.

According to the updates , he had a blinder in heat 13 and done naff all the rest of the night. One race , before his win, it said he looked to be going through the motions?

either way, whether he walked or was sack, for a GP rider to come in and score 5 from 5 on a track he has done many laps on is not good enough.