British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue V's Wolves 27/08/18

Lindback rang Ford with belly ache. No chance for Matt to do anything but r/r and we were stuffed before a wheel had turned. 

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

According to the updates , he had a blinder in heat 13 and done naff all the rest of the night. One race , before his win, it said he looked to be going through the motions?

either way, whether he walked or was sack, for a GP rider to come in and score 5 from 5 on a track he has done many laps on is not good enough. 

Updates was talking nonsense that night.. for instance it stated that Lindback was just going through the motions after his 4th ride.. after just stating he had passed Karlsson.. and in the race prior to that he had passed Woffinden before chasing down Thorsell and involved in a wheel to wheel tussle passing him and then being pipped on the line.

Then Heat 13 he stormed past Masters, shoving him wide to allow Holder through into 2nd.

He was selected for Heat 15, that says more than enough regarding the improvement he had made during the meeting. He came last in that race, but let's not forget it was Lindgren and Woffinden he was up against, plus a flying Holder (max).

So, as I said, after his first ride when he was miles behind (bike problems maybe) he was in the thick of the action.

If Ford wanted someone to cry off he'd have chosen Bjarne Pedersen.

So now we know why the Monmore start time was put back half an hour to 8pm:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Another bright start to an away meeting for Wolves.. now comes the inevitable collapse...

• Like 1

Riders and fans already under time pressure on turnaround, start 30 minutes late, I know, let's have an interval:rolleyes::nono:

Edited by Wolfsbane

10 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Riders and fans already under time pressure on turnaround, start 30 minutes late, I know, let's have an interval:rolleyes::nono:

SRBF collection, and after what has just happened to Dan Bewley is quite important, not a tight turnaround doesn’t start till 8.00pm tonight!

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

So now we know why the Monmore start time was put back half an hour to 8pm:rolleyes:

Because you are not opening your gates till 7pm, would have been bit tight getting everyone in in 30 minutes :)

9 minutes ago, Rob B said:

SRBF collection, and after what has just happened to Dan Bewley is quite important, not a tight turnaround doesn’t start till 8.00pm tonight!

5 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Because you are not opening your gates till 7pm, would have been bit tight getting everyone in in 30 minutes :)

I make that Rob B 2 - Wolfsbane 0:cheers:

Scoreline very flattering towards Wolves.

RR for Bewley has netted 1pt?

Would have been a 20pt+ win with him in the side.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, nw42 said:

I make that Rob B 2 - Wolfsbane 0:cheers:

#1 Didn't know about Dan's collection, good reason for interval, starting 30 minutes late, not so much.:t:

#2 The reason for not opening the gates till 19:00 (normally 18:30) is clubs agreed later start to assist travelling riders/fans. 

I'll take a score draw 1-1B)

Edited by Wolfsbane

9 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Scoreline very flattering towards Wolves.

RR for Bewley has netted 1pt?

Would have been a 20pt+ win with him in the side.

Wonder if our friends in the other place see it that way?:D

3 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Wonder if our friends in the other place see it that way?:D

You've gonna upset some happy clappers! :)

4 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

You've gonna upset some happy clappers! :)

I've made a start:party:

float.jpg

Edited by Wolfsbane

rory not fit hope hes ok at monmore, stand in reserve again showing morris how to score, hes not scoring many anywere lets hope hes better at monmore hes done enough laps around there we need him to step up 

• Like 1