British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Kings Lynn v Poole Wednesday August 29th

20 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

For one team it means nothing, for the other a must win. All gate and go again. No Klindt to gate and score.

No big deal.

That comment is cack imho. Poole want top spot and everyone knows it. It's Pooles way.  No doubt if we meet and you beat Lynn over 2 legs you will say it was reverse psychology, but  come on Steve :blink:

Oh come on!!! We were winning 95% of the meeting last time and now we are getting the thrashed. No one is that thick to think it's genuine are they? It's either 1. Matt wants KL in SF or 2. Averages must come down, could have Brady at reserve at this rate!! :D

Or maybe it's a bit of both. 

• Haha 1

The net is filling up tonight.

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh come on!!! We were winning 95% of the meeting last time and now we are getting the thrashed. No one is that thick to think it's genuine are they? It's either 1. Matt wants KL in SF or 2. Averages must come down, could have Brady at reserve at this rate!! :D

Or maybe it's a bit of both. 

With Ford letting Klindt ride elsewhere and Poole's Pee poor showing, maybe he needs the money to try and fix their track ? 

Kings Lynn are doing a job on us, simple as that. They are up for it and we went into the meeting not bothered. Top spot wasn’t in reach after the loss at Swindon. 

It really is as simple as that. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

For one team it means nothing, for the other a must win. All gate and go again. No Klindt to gate and score.

No big deal.

Maybe read the updates properly !!

As I said, he’d be the perfect politician :D

That said I certainly don’t read anything into tonight as far as a play off meeting goes. Great to be in form though.

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

As I said, he’d be the perfect politician :D

That said I certainly don’t read anything into tonight as far as a play off meeting goes. Great to be in form though.

Spot on..Like Dale said Monday, take 1 meeting at a time. Nice though 

4 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Stars red hot...Poole patchy. That's the reality.

Patchy more like non existent!

• Like 1

After losing at Swindon, where everyone decent wins, and the 3 meetings with Somerset and KL tonight, I can't see anyone fearing Poole in the play offs.

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Kings Lynn are doing a job on us, simple as that. They are up for it and we went into the meeting not bothered. Top spot wasn’t in reach after the loss at Swindon. 

It really is as simple as that. 

If you look at updates Woryna for example wins a race then comes last. I think they can't be bothered