British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Kings Lynn v Poole Wednesday August 29th

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

People say a lot of things they don't mean :wink:.. I still think you will make the final, where anything can happen. 

52 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Gaters track. Kings Lynn have mullered us out of the starts. Read updates. First 8 heats were virtually all reading Lynn gate, Lynn gate, Lynn gate again etc.

Was in pits with riders. Not gate and go, Poole riders didn’t like grippy track and only started getting points as track got slicker. If Middlo wasn’t up for it, then he sure should be up for next years Oscars. Poole frankly were woeful ! 

1 minute ago, DWP said:

Was in pits with riders. Not gate and go, Poole riders didn’t like grippy track and only started getting points as track got slicker. If Middlo wasn’t up for it, then he sure should be up for next years Oscars. Poole frankly were woeful ! 

Then perhaps you should have a word with the texter. KL Gate and go, gate, gate, gate.......

There you go Steve ^^^ DWP

Edited by Bald Bloke

Game plan of losing 60 - 30 almost perfectly executed. Poole came with no intention of trying to win or bothering to be competitive.

But I tell you what, they will win the playoffs. And that is all that matters to them.

7 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Game plan of losing 60 - 30 almost perfectly executed. Poole came with no intention of trying to win or bothering to be competitive.

But I tell you what, they will win the playoffs. And that is all that matters to them.

You flatter us. Kings Lynn just gave us a thumping.

29 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Then perhaps you should have a word with the texter. KL Gate and go, gate, gate, gate.......

You can read into the texters comments what the hell you like................... Poole were well and truly turned over and you're looking for excuses!

Didn't see that result coming. Not only was it a Stars win it was easy. Poole weren't up to the challenge. Well done to Simon Lambert scoring in every one of his rides. A great team performance in front of the biggest crowd I have seen at Lynn this season.

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You flatter us. Kings Lynn just gave us a thumping.

It was a different Poole performance to a few weeks back. Maybe average lowering for next season? Or your boys have lost heart? I don’t understand how a team can perform so different. 

For the 1st half of the meeting it looked like pros vs amatures. I still wouldn’t choose Poole in the playoffs though.

no gloating though. Still a long way to go

• Like 1

A couple of weeks ago, all we got from Poole fans was " We're top of the League", now all of a sudden after a complete thrashing they never wanted to win the league anyway!!! :lol:

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, DWP said:

Kings Lynn updates on twitter are lying when they kept putting 'from the gate' then?? And a KL fan saying she was trying not to fall asleep as it wasn't entertaining!!