British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Kings Lynn v Poole Wednesday August 29th

9 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Nicolai definitely in Denmark tonight so r/r will operate.

Both Lynn and Poole PR state quite clearly Klindt is riding at Lynn tonight and other sources confirm the same, it does seem rather unprofessional if this information is circulated knowing it’s incorrect or misleading with at least one party clearly at fault.

So Is it natural watering down Saddlebow way or will Buster be moving slope off at 8pm tonight ?   To travel or not to travel, that is the question. 

10 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Both Lynn and Poole PR state quite clearly Klindt is riding at Lynn tonight and other sources confirm the same, it does seem rather unprofessional if this information is circulated knowing it’s incorrect or misleading with at least one party clearly at fault.

Don`t know who the "other sources" are- but Denmark league website has him riding for Holsted tonight- mind you they had NKI riding for Esbjerg ;)

35 minutes ago, semion said:

So Is it natural watering down Saddlebow way or will Buster be moving slope off at 8pm tonight ?   To travel or not to travel, that is the question. 

About 15 minutes of light rain about 9 this morning. Been overcast ever since.

no more weather updates from me today, I'm heading your way for Miss Saigon :D

Hope forecast is right, been raining all morning 10 miles south east of Norwich

KL is apparently dry...

Edited by kelvinht

1 hour ago, bigcatdiary said:

Nicolai was complaining about baggage allowance this morning on his SAS flight from Birmingham. Assume flight isn’t to King’s Lynn 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DWP said:

Nicolai was complaining about baggage allowance this morning on his SAS flight from Birmingham. Assume flight isn’t to King’s Lynn 

Yes it’s apparent David Klindt isn’t riding at Lynn tonight so why say he is.

2 hours ago, Star Lady said:

About 15 minutes of light rain about 9 this morning. Been overcast ever since.

no more weather updates from me today, I'm heading your way for Miss Saigon :D

A route taken by many a disgruntled speedway fan i fear.   Miss- Sigh -Gone.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There was a some light rain from around 8am in the town. Enough to wet the roads, but no standing water. It stopped around 9.30 am. Roads quickly dried and hasn't rained since. No sun but and pretty bright sky's, with a breeze,and rain clouds either at the mo.

1.53pm  

Thanks Bald bloke..... I'm just hoping that Brundle doesn't post that its defo on.... Then I will know not to travel :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, semion said:

Thanks Bald bloke..... I'm just hoping that Brundle doesn't post that its defo on.... Then I will know not to travel :rolleyes:

They had stocks on Bank holiday Monday, with no rain yesterday and just that sprinkle this morning  , so the track should of been be re laid and good at the mo.:t:

Edited by Bald Bloke

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Don`t know who the "other sources" are- but Denmark league website has him riding for Holsted tonight- mind you they had NKI riding for Esbjerg ;)

Esbjerg website clearly states they have let NKI ride in UK as the Danish fixture has no real effect on their league position.

With Klindt definitely in Denmark for Holsted, surel a question still remains aboiut MPT?

8 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Esbjerg website clearly states they have let NKI ride in UK as the Danish fixture has no real effect on their league position.

With Klindt definitely in Denmark for Holsted, surel a question still remains aboiut MPT?

MPT has not been named by Holsted in their team for tonight(unlike Klindt)

The Danish league website now carries the story about NKI riding in England- however that was only posted  late afternoon yesterday.

Edited by racers and royals

4 hours ago, ray c said:

Surely not we would be accused of cheating:t:

Cheating the fans of course, but Hey! That's speedway all over. What's new.

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Why all the petty little stirring?-_-

• Like 1