British Speedway Forum
Shaggy

Dan Bewley - Workington v.s Lakeside - 25th August 2018

I do hope that Dan makes a full a quick recovery breaking  your femur is one of the worst injuries for a s/way rider( many are never the same or retire  after such an injury) but he is young and fit so he has every chance of a full recovery  .

Best wishes young man  

After selling out all copies of Smythe's Speedway World i have ordered a new batch with all proceeds going to Dan Bewley.  The cartoon booklet contains over 70 speedway cartoons drawn by Reg Smythe some 7 years before he created the world famous character Andy Capp.

Many of the cartoons feature a character Skid Sprocket and are of historic interest as well as still being relevant to the issues in the sport today. 

The cost is £7-70 inc. postage, for more info and to pre-order please contact me at skidsprocket@gmail.com 

p.s. dont forget Christmas is not too far away!!!

Edited by Skid Sprocket

On 10/21/2018 at 10:20 AM, Skid Sprocket said:

After selling out all copies of Smythe's Speedway World i have ordered a new batch with all proceeds going to Dan Bewley.  The cartoon booklet contains over 70 speedway cartoons drawn by Reg Smythe some 7 years before he created the world famous character Andy Capp.

Many of the cartoons feature a character Skid Sprocket and are of historic interest as well as still being relevant to the issues in the sport today. 

The cost is £7-70 inc. postage, for more info and to order please contact me at skidsprocket@gmail.com 

p.s. dont forget Christmas is not too far away!!!

Please HELP.

I need help to spread the word round the clubs.  A new batch of cartoon booklets has arrived and I have contacted all Premiership and Championship clubs but have had very little feedback.  I would be grateful if anyone could give their club a nudge to get a mention on websites etc.

£5 from each sale goes to Dan Bewley's fund (or to an injured rider of your choice).

Just received my copy of Smyth's Speedway World and it's well worth getting.