British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish play-offs 2018

All the riders are relieved to get through that tonight, difficult conditions ......

33 minutes ago, krompa said:

What options available for Dackarna now?

Only R/R for Dudek allowed (3rd in avarages, correct me if I'm wrong)?

Or they can still sign anyone as a cover?

If Dudek is expected to be away 4 weeks or more Dackarna can sign anyone that is not already registered for a team. 

• Like 1

About other dates that could have been used, the answer is that there were no other dates available that could have worked. Basically all riders are fully booked for the next two weeks. 

3553 at Dackarna and 2422 in Eskilstuna

I have just watched Dackarna v Vastervik which although not announced yet the return  must be the TV match next week. Nasty crash for Dudek in heat 11-he was the cause of it.The more i see of the young Vastervik reserve Anton Karlsson the more i`m impressed- Sweden could have a real new talent coming through. Magic was particularly disappointing  for the home team. Should be a good match next week.

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Not completely unconnected ;)

:D    Broken humerous.  But nothing very funny about that break.   Very nasty.

Edited by Mark

Watched the meeting from Eskilstuna. MJJ again disappointing plus Iversen throwing a win away with that out of character fall.

Having seen the conditions when the meeting was due to start I'm amazed that they were able to stage a meeting let alone prepare a track which produced some reasonable racing.

Doyle looked as close to his 2016/17 form as I have seen. Lambert did well, still think his gating can let him down against the very best.

Just wanted to say good things about Speedway play subscription. I took it out at the beginning of the season for £13 per month- will never subscribe to Premier sports again after being stitched up in 2017 by them. For the money i have been able to watch the 4 matches every week plus the Swedish senior and U21 finals. Quality of broadcast has been great after a few problems in the 1st couple of weeks- few things they need to improve with the graphics which i`m sure they will for 2019. i cancelled the subscription this week and had confirmation back within the hour. in my opinion i have had very good VFM this season and highly recommend it and will subscribe again in 2019.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Just wanted to say good things about Speedway play subscription. I took it out at the beginning of the season for £13 per month- will never subscribe to Premier sports again after being stitched up in 2017 by them. For the money i have been able to watch the 4 matches every week plus the Swedish senior and U21 finals. Quality of broadcast has been great after a few problems in the 1st couple of weeks- few things they need to improve with the graphics which i`m sure they will for 2019. i cancelled the subscription this week and had confirmation back within the hour. in my opinion i have had very good VFM this season and highly recommend it and will subscribe again in 2019.

Do you have a link re the subscription?

Is this for Swedish speedway only?

4 matches per week?

5 minutes ago, theblueboy said:

Do you have a link re the subscription?

Is this for Swedish speedway only?

4 matches per week?

https://www.speedwayplay.com/elitspeedway  is the website - if you are interested and it happens again next season - subscribe about a week before the season starts in early May.  

Yes Swedish Elitserien league only(top league)

You can decide which of the 4 matches per round you want to watch live- and the other 3 you can watch later. the TV match that gets broadcast by Premier/Freesports and Eleven Sports Poland is a multi camera production. whereas the other 3 matches are a single camera. All matches have a Swedish commentary.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

https://www.speedwayplay.com/elitspeedway  is the website - if you are interested and it happens again next season - subscribe about a week before the season starts in early May.  

Yes Swedish Elitserien league only(top league)

You can decide which of the 4 matches per round you want to watch live- and the other 3 you can watch later. the TV match that gets broadcast by Premier/Freesports and Eleven Sports Poland is a multi camera production. whereas the other 3 matches are a single camera. All matches have a Swedish commentary.

Cheers RR.

On 9/11/2018 at 10:30 PM, Ghostwalker said:

If Dudek is expected to be away 4 weeks or more Dackarna can sign anyone that is not already registered for a team. 

Kasprzak signed by Dackarna to replace Dudek