British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish play-offs 2018

Good result for the Blackskiths in Malila. Thought the track waa poor, don't recall much passing. Was surprised MJJ missed out on nominated riders.

7 hours ago, racers and royals said:

4913 the attendance tonight-  if the weather is good tomorrow there could be almost double that in Eskilstuna.

I'm hoping for a good crowd I will take a Swedish newbie to see this tonight. It doesn't look like perfect weather from the forecast though.

• Like 1

Typical KK.  :D

12 pts @Vastervik, 2 pts yesterday. Which KK will we see tonight? 

The one who scored 17+1(6) there in 2016 or slow as hell Krzysztof from Malilla?

Edited by krompa

15 hours ago, Shockster said:

He was on a warning also. So moving was enough.

It amazes me how often and for how long Hans Andersen has been getting away with it

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Wow, have they visited the local morgue to get a crowd? Never seen such a passionless gathering!

The Prime Minister of Swidden resigned yesterday, which probably put a dampener on things. Apparently he is a big Dackarna fan, and often gives riders, officials and supporters free massages at home matches. But probably not yesterday.

The Freesport commentator seems a bit stuck when it comes to Pawel Prezpelski. "Former Leicester Lion" he says whenever said rider comes to the tapes. Well, yes, if you count taking part in three heats. The latter one entailing him ballsing up bend three, flying through the air and ending up buried under the airfence with a broken leg.

Surely he can get hold of some more interesting information? Like he is a fully qualified painter & decorator, and helps out with his family business renovating old properties during the off-season. Where's Motty when you need him? 

17 minutes ago, Big Al said:

The Freesport commentator seems a bit stuck when it comes to Pawel Prezpelski. "Former Leicester Lion" he says whenever said rider comes to the tapes. Well, yes, if you count taking part in three heats. The latter one entailing him ballsing up bend three, flying through the air and ending up buried under the airfence with a broken leg.

Surely he can get hold of some more interesting information? Like he is a fully qualified painter & decorator, and helps out with his family business renovating old properties during the off-season. Where's Motty when you need him? 

I think a bit of credit needs to go to his team partner- Riss ? who helped put him there !!!!!

• Like 1

All speedway TV commentators seem to be on a bonus for every British club they mention.

• Like 3

Weather is ok. It has cleared up a little but still lots of clouds and after a quick look at the radar I think there will be a little more rain.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Hello from the studio for the last time this year

• Like 2

At the track now. Lots of people here already. Dark clouds are moving in over the track.