Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish play-offs 2018

Just now, eric i said:

They bought them this week?

Yeah, they were delivered on Monday. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Just watched it- don`t think i have ever seen Linus Eklof ride so well- really fast and assured all night.

that's because he borrowed an engine off Fred for tonight which made the difference it seems. 

well don smederna, excellent thruout the final, dackarna were bloody awful mind 

• Like 1

I'm not saying KK wasn't trying but he certainly let Dackarna down.

With Dudek, this final would've been a lot closer.  4 points last night and I forget how little he got in the first leg. That was the difference IMO, but that was Dackarnas fault for choosing him.

Anyway well done Smederna and congratulations for back to back titles.

5 minutes ago, Shockster said:

With Dudek, this final would've been a lot closer.  4 points last night and I forget how little he got in the first leg. That was the difference IMO, but that was Dackarnas fault for choosing him.

KK put his bike in dangerous positions for himself, he was trying 100% but not good enough on the day.

Watched the recording last night, Dackarna were very poor. Only Hancock, Janowski, Berntzon & Kling seemed to have any fight in them.

Eklof only looked assured when he gated & was clear.

Congratulations to the Blacksmiths.

21 hours ago, Shockster said:

21 hours ago, Mark said:

KK put his bike in dangerous positions for himself, he was trying 100% but not good enough on the day.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but he wasn't good enough either meeting.  As a heat leader Dackarna should've expected better and he was no replacement for Dudek.

Fantastic result for Smederna to win back-to-back titles which is something that's not easily achieved by any team in any league.

I'm so proud of all the team including the team manager Jerker Eriksson who gets the best out of the riders even when the odds are against them.

WELL DONE SMEDERNA SWEDISH ELITSERIEN SPEEDWAY CHAMPIONS 2018 :D :D :D

• Like 1