British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Somerset v Kings Lynn Tuesday September 4th

10 minutes ago, Uluru said:

What does anyone know about Jason's situation?    Did he crash?   In a meeting?   At practice?

Was he injured?

It was in the first race for Torun on Friday, was knocked out, went to hospital, no broken bones. 

4 hours ago, screm said:

Looks like Nicolai Klindt will guest for NKI.

One of Niels' mates and of course a team mate of Ty at Worky. 

Edited by Trees

1 hour ago, Trees said:

It was in the first race for Torun on Friday, was knocked out, went to hospital, no broken bones. 

If he was knocked out and lost consciousness I would doubt he will be allowed to ride this Tuesday evening against King's Lynn

He will be out for at least 9 days, it's only 7 days when it's your first concussion in a "X" amount of time. He's had a few. And after every consussion he picks up his ban will be longer. So at the very least he will be out 9 days. Might even be longer 

Edited by Phil The Ace

11 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

He will be out for at least 9 days, it's only 7 days when it's your first concussion in a "X" amount of time. He's had a few. And after every consussion he picks up his ban will be longer. So at the very least he will be out 9 days. Might even be longer 

That's not how it works.

It's 9 days for a rider over 20 years of age.   It's 12 days for a teenager, and 23  days for a 15-year-old.

But whether a concussion picked up abroad causes a concussion suspension in Britain isn't so clear.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

That's not how it works.

It's 9 days for a rider over 20 years of age.   It's 12 days for a teenager, and 23  days for a 15-year-old.

But whether a concussion picked up abroad causes a concussion suspension in Britain isn't so clear.

Why would concussion picked up abroad be different to any sustained in Britain ?

2 hours ago, Trees said:

Where is this coming from- Torun haven`t ridden since last Sunday- he had a crash in heat 9 when Walasek knocked him off but he got up and rode again.

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Where is this coming from- Torun haven`t ridden since last Sunday- he had a crash in heat 9 when Walasek knocked him off but he got up and rode again.

Massive apologies, I've read an old report re Torun and Doyle!!!!! SORRY!! 

I have an old link as a bookmark, obviously it didn't update this time when I looked at it..... BURKE! 

5 minutes ago, Trees said:

I have an old link as a bookmark, obviously it didn't update this time when I looked at it..... BURKE! 

Trying to disrupt the opposition- fake news :D

19 minutes ago, Trees said:

What are you like :P

2 hours ago, Trees said:

You'll have people thinking you're related to SS if you're not careful!  ;)   :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Starboy118 said:

You'll have people thinking you're related to SS if you're not careful!  ;)   :lol:

Only thing is Trees has the balls(sorry Trees just a saying)to apologize when she has it wrong.Something totally lacking from SS.

• Like 3

Kyle Howarth guesting for Nico Covatti who lucky for Garry May gets his new average today of 5.30 meaning Howarth fits in the 5%.

Ty Proctor surely a doubt for King's Lynn after withdrawing tonight. With Klindt for Iversen, King's Lynn will be in for a hard time when a result is really needed.