Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Somerset v Kings Lynn Tuesday September 4th

That was a little embarrassing,that certainly put a dent in our little run.Hopefully they will use this as a wake up call and re-group and go again.Onwards and upwards.

Well done Somerset this must give them a massive confidence boost going into the play-offs.

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

That was a little embarrassing,that certainly put a dent in our little run.Hopefully they will use this as a wake up call and re-group and go again.Onwards and upwards.

Well done Somerset this must give them a massive confidence boost going into the play-offs.

But Lynn should still finish top. Then its in there hands..

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Not sure you were really trying that hard. Doyley obviously has an aversion to heat 15.

I think after that result Kings Lynns bubble is well and truly popped. 

Lucky Nicolai was riding. Scored the same as Iversens average so the Dane wasn’t really missed.

Somerset clear favourites for the title after laying down that drubbing.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Lucky Nicolai was riding. Scored the same as Iversens average so the Dane wasn’t really missed.

I wouldnt take a whole lot of notice of that result tonight, With or without Nick.  Lynn will be a different proposition in the play off's. IMO. They will still finish top. But they wont take Somerset in the semi's. So they have to choose between BV and poole. I still think they will take us..

Edited by Starman2006

4 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I wouldnt take a whole lot of notice of that result tonight, With or without Nick.  Lynn will be a different proposition in the play off's. IMO. Thry will still finish top. But they wont take Somerset in the semi's. So they have to choose between BV and poole. I still think they will take us..

No they will take us, Belle Vue are the weakest team in the play offs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

No they will take us, or no they wont which one ?

Edited by Starman2006

Bizzare result after 11 out of 12 wins for the Stars up till now.

seems nobody wants to be top of the table,

1 minute ago, stevebrum said:

Bizzare result after 11 out of 12 wins for the Stars up till now.

seems nobody wants to be top of the table,

I dont see why, best place to be.. Then if you get it wrong you only have yourselves to blame..

13 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I didn’t realise Swindon were out of the running for 4th.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I dont see why, best place to be.. Then if you get it wrong you only have yourselves to blame..

Exactly! It’s almost like no one wants 1st pick tho.

seems pretty easy to me, whoever finishes top will pick Belle Vue or Swindon who are by far the weakest of the other teams.

just seems odd results happening this week.

35 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

More s**t stirring from you as per usual.Glad i didn't go to your school of mathematics:wink:Klindt scoring Iversen's average:blink:

2 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Exactly! It’s almost like no one wants 1st pick tho.

seems pretty easy to me, whoever finishes top will pick Belle Vue or Swindon who are by far the weakest of the other teams.

just seems odd results happening this week.

Thats why it was strange that Somerset threw the meeting last night. They could still have finished top and picked BV/Swindon. Instead they have to take on Poole which will be much harder. They will come into the semis as favourites but why make it more difficult than it needed to be?

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

More s**t stirring from you as per usual.Glad i didn't go to your school of mathematics:wink:Klindt scoring Iversen's average:blink:

Seems you are upset and getting a drubbing at your rivals place. Suck it up. Somerset are clear favourites.