British Speedway Forum
Brummies_Ste

Brummies v Coventry NL Wed 29th Aug

Guest GiveusaB
34 minutes ago, Woz01 said:

Highlighted this earlier in the season, he often changes the line up after looking at the opposition.

I admire and respect that in a manager....

A great saying is.....'If you fail to prepare, then prepare to fail' !

Having said all that, I hope he isn't 'too' good at his job : )

At the end of the day.....if 'we' don't make the play-off's my loyalty would go to Coventry and hope they grab the last spot!

So yet another injury, just when will it end:(. Get well soon Callum, they said hes got fractures in both hands and a foot injury. We were always up against it without Danyon but to lose Callum in the first lap of the first race was a disaster. Still the boys fought hard against a better side with crucially better reserves. We need results on the road now! Well done Coventry

• Like 1

Was fairly confident we could get close but was not convinced we could actually win it. Walker injury was obviously key. Just hope we can get our fixtures in because we have a chance of making those play offs.

• Like 1

Do you think Mick will want the team to get to the play-offs and have an extra match? I have my doubts because he must have lost loads of money this season running the Bees at Leicester.  :(

Guest GiveusaB
16 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Do you think Mick will want the team to get to the play-offs and have an extra match? I have my doubts because he must have lost loads of money this season running the Bees at Leicester.  :(

It will be an extra 2 matches if you make it ? (2 lots of rider salaries....)

I don't think you'll make it now that we can use a guest for Hume?

Realistically we only need to win at Stoke and Buxton......I also think we'll beat Plymouth tomorrow night and possibly we'll win at your place!?

Don't start dreaming just yet ! : )

59 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Would a play off meeting get a bigger crowd? Not sure he would be running double headers if that was his mindset.

Edited by Woz01
  • Like 1