British Speedway Forum
Brummies_Ste

Brummies v Coventry NL Wed 29th Aug

BIRMINGHAM: Tom Bacon, Callum Walker, Danyon Hume R/R, Leon Flint, James Shanes, Sheldon Davies, Josh Embleton.

COVENTRY: Connor Mountain, Danny Phillips, Luke Ruddick, Jamie Halder, Jon Armstrong, Luke Harris, Ryan MacDonald.

This is gonna be tough now without Danyon, we need Callum firing like last week and the reserves to contribute. Coventry have good reserves and Mountain always goes well at Perry Barr. Could go either way in my opinion

I think this will be fairly close and hopefully Bees can take at least a league point.

8 minutes ago, TurnTwo said:

50-40 to brum

who scores brums 50 points ?

maximum they can get is 46 and that is been very very optimistic 

Bacon 14 

walker 4

flint 13

shanes 13

davies 1

embelton 1 

I think Walker will score at least 7 from 5. And Davies and Embleton to score 4/5 between them 

Guest GiveusaB

Looking forward to the duels between Shanes and Mountain !

Mountain is brilliant around PB.

1 hour ago, TurnTwo said:

I think Walker will score at least 7 from 5. And Davies and Embleton to score 4/5 between them 

its impossible assuming walker rides at 2 how or when does he score seven ? same with the reserves how and when do they get 4/5 ? 

are you expecting covs riders to fall off alot ?

Guest GiveusaB
4 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

its impossible assuming walker rides at 2 how or when does he score seven ? same with the reserves how and when do they get 4/5 ? 

are you expecting covs riders to fall off alot ?

Tbf.....last week against Stoke.....however, I think he'll be doing better than usual if he hits '6'  tonight......you never know, that sickness bug might be going around again? : )

1 minute ago, GiveusaB said:

Tbf.....last week against Stoke.....however, I think he'll be doing better than usual if he hits '6'  tonight......you never know, that sickness bug might be going around again? : )

Yes But Different team this week the only oppostion rider walker ,davies and embelton are capable of beating this week is ryan mcdonald  and he will probably only get 3 rides i expect harris to score more points from reserve than brummies 3 riders added together .

Can see heats 2 & 8 being huge tonight. If Cov bang in 5-1's in each of these then Brum will be in big trouble. Harris 'should' be scoring plenty tonight and may well prove the difference maker i highly suspect he will feature in heat 8 & 14 in place of Ryan Mac. Keeping RR at 3 also limits the Brummies options as there is only one heat that Flint can go out in. Had a quick flick down the heats and think its going to take some heroics in the latter heats and a little luck for Brum to get anything from this.

Guest GiveusaB

Some of Cov's lesser riders have only completed 2 meetings in the last 6 weeks or so, so I'm hoping that might help us? (I doubt it though)

Davies/Embleton/Walker all struggle to make good starts.....so they're really up against it tonight!

Guest GiveusaB

After reading Covs website.....I like the way their manager is thinking and working his tactical nouse to take advantage of riding orders ?

Hope 'our' boss is doing the same ???

5 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

After reading Covs website.....I like the way their manager is thinking and working his tactical nouse to take advantage of riding orders ?

Hope 'our' boss is doing the same ???

Highlighted this earlier in the season, he often changes the line up after looking at the opposition.