British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich v Scunthorpe Ch 30-8-18 @ 7-30pm

Guest WTF1

44-46 to Scunny with a 15 point maximum for Danny Phillips. 

Edited by WTF1

Weather seems okay today...so hopefully a little more dirt on the track tonight. Don't think I could handle another boring one.

58 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Weather seems okay today...so hopefully a little more dirt on the track tonight. Don't think I could handle another boring one.

Last week wasn’t boring, I thought it was quite a good match, I appreciate the fact that we won helped but it was certainly entertaining.

Really...well I thought it was a total borefest.  As long as you curb crawled was no chance of being passed.

Guest WTF1

Well done Stevie Worrall 18 points from 7 rides getting back to normal,  what can I say about the reserves,  Phillips a 5 ride maximum of 5 zero's again and Manzares 6 rides on his former track for 3 points is embarrassing,  the weakness at reserve is costing Scunny dearly,  outscored by 21 to 3. and again a terrible guest. 

Edited by WTF1

30 minutes ago, HerniaWise said:

Well done Stevie Worrall 18 points from 7 rides getting back to normal,  what can I say about the reserves,  Phillips a 5 ride maximum of 5 zero's again and Manzares 6 rides on his former track for 3 points is embarrassing,  the weakness at reserve is costing Scunny dearly,  outscored by 21 to 3. and again a terrible guest. 

aye , terrible guest . even worse reserves and what about Leslie Nielsen ?

Edited by jenga

Disgraceful move from Garrity on kemp - so unnecessary to squeeze him the point of riding into him on the back straight - to be honest he was an idiot all night, I’d imagine Mason Campton will be saying to Scunthorpe I ain’t guesting for you again if I’m paired with him! Supposed to be teammates on the night and Garrity trying to knock him off every race!! 

i think Gino has ensured tonight he won’t be seen in a witches race suit again anytime soon!

fairplay to Garcia rode superbly, and well done to drew looked good all night great move in ht2 and was in the mix in his last one before Garrity rode into him.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 89buttons said:

Disgraceful move from Garrity on kemp - so unnecessary to squeeze him the point of riding into him on the back straight - to be honest he was an idiot all night, I’d imagine Mason Campton will be saying to Scunthorpe I ain’t guesting for you again if I’m paired with him! Supposed to be teammates on the night and Garrity trying to knock him off every race!! 

i think Gino has ensured tonight he won’t be seen in a witches race suit again anytime soon!

fairplay to Garcia rode superbly, and well done to drew looked good all night great move in ht2 and was in the mix in his last one before Garrity rode into him.

now he knows how Matt Williamson felt last season !

Guest WTF1
14 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Hopefully won't be seen in a Scorpions race suit along with Phillips after this season

Guest WTF1
26 minutes ago, jenga said:

aye , terrible guest . even worse reserves and what about Leslie Nielsen ?

Perhaps would rather be in the Police Squad

Take a bow Stevie Worrall, definitely kept us honest. Ty such a great guest. 

Funny old meeting really, poor Pete the starter had his work cut out with those tape exclusions.

Hope Stefan is ok.

• Like 1

I thought that was a very average meeting....the track still needs a bit more bite in it on the outside for me.

I really do hope that coty isn't riding himself out of a job for next year. He has been truly exceptional since his signing.

Plus I must add that I hope Stefan is okay...he was out cold for a while.

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I thought that was a very average meeting....the track still needs a bit more bite in it on the outside for me.

I really do hope that coty isn't riding himself out of a job for next year. He has been truly exceptional since his signing.

Good point baldy, hope he hasn't.